Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Having enough cash without your wife getting suspicious  (Read 1328 times)

spkmstr48

Not been an issue up until now.

When I use an ATM I take an extra £20 and hide it. If I pay for something with a debit card I always add a small amount of cashback.

However, two recent developments have caused me concern.

Aldi/Lidl now take credit cards and if I use a debit card that could look suspicious.

I have agreed in principle to start something with a girl that, if the first session goes well, could require more cash than normal.

Having the money is not the issue, using it without attracting suspicion is.

Any suggestions guys?

Offline Trevor12

I have agreed in principle to start something with a girl that, if the first session goes well, could require more cash than normal.

You're not thinking of paying in advance for a multiple booking discount are you?

Offline cueball

Not been an issue up until now.

When I use an ATM I take an extra £20 and hide it. If I pay for something with a debit card I always add a small amount of cashback.

However, two recent developments have caused me concern.

Aldi/Lidl now take credit cards and if I use a debit card that could look suspicious.

Having the money is not the issue, using it without attracting suspicion is.

Any suggestions guys?

You need to adopt an hobby where her indoors has no interest but you could have uncontrolled spending. I suggest stamp collecting (buy a few cheapos off ebay), tell her indoors they cost 4 times that amount, hey presto, you've got change, same mo with model cars. It matters not a jot if you're interested in them or not, is a smoke screen. It also gives you exits from the house "I'm going to collect some model cars I've bought darling, back in two hours"

carefree

Me and the missus have £150 a month each out of the household budget for stuff like new clothes, cd's, dvd's etc etc whatever we want to spend it on.  She spends hers and I spend mine.  Thing is, i always hold back a few quid and as she doesnt know, or probably care about the cost of what i buy myself I manage to syphon off a few quid each month.

I blew £60 of it yesterday (see reviews for East England) and I still have £480 saved for sluts :yahoo:

Offline AnthG

My first thought. Get yourself a pre-paid credit card. Add funds to it from bank account. Then withdraw it from card.

Get one that has minimal withdrawal costs.

Tell the other half you have got this pre-paid credit card as you no longer trust normal credit cards. Or because you want to monitor your spending and only spend what you have put on there in advance.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

doc14

I
What is suspicious about using a debit card?

go one tell us about your plan

Offline anyfucker

Any suggestions guys?
don't get caught in a scam.
don't spend more than you should/can afford.

spkmstr48

Divorce.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

In theory yes, however, in practice likely to result in less spare spending money.

spkmstr48

You're not thinking of paying in advance for a multiple booking discount are you?

No, I'd never do that

spkmstr48

You need to adopt an hobby where her indoors has no interest but you could have uncontrolled spending. I suggest stamp collecting (buy a few cheapos off ebay), tell her indoors they cost 4 times that amount, hey presto, you've got change, same mo with model cars. It matters not a jot if you're interested in them or not, is a smoke screen. It also gives you exits from the house "I'm going to collect some model cars I've bought darling, back in two hours"

Maybe something in that, good one thanks.

spkmstr48

Me and the missus have £150 a month each out of the household budget for stuff like new clothes, cd's, dvd's etc etc whatever we want to spend it on.  She spends hers and I spend mine.  Thing is, i always hold back a few quid and as she doesnt know, or probably care about the cost of what i buy myself I manage to syphon off a few quid each month.

I blew £60 of it yesterday (see reviews for East England) and I still have £480 saved for sluts :yahoo:

That's useful but won't work in my case

spkmstr48

My first thought. Get yourself a pre-paid credit card. Add funds to it from bank account. Then withdraw it from card.

Get one that has minimal withdrawal costs.

Tell the other half you have got this pre-paid credit card as you no longer trust normal credit cards. Or because you want to monitor your spending and only spend what you have put on there in advance.

External Link/Members Only

The credit card we use pays us to use it, she won't fall for that, but again another good one.

spkmstr48

What is suspicious about using a debit card?

go one tell us about your plan

It's finacially better for us to use the credit card. I still use the debit card sometimes and then drop in the occasional throw away comment at home, that it's hard to remember that they take credit cards after so many years of not doing. That won't wash for ever.

spkmstr48

don't get caught in a scam.
don't spend more than you should/can afford.

No scam and I can afford it, just wife very nosey then it comes to money.

greychap

I am single so don't need to worry about it.

Just make sure you have enough cash to pay for a divorce or another house when you get caught out at some stage unless she does not give a shit and wont care who you fuck :scare:

DG

Started this thread a couple of weeks ago and it produced a lot of good ideas, some mentioned in yiur thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49528.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

spkmstr48

Thanks for all the info guys, seems the only sure way is a secret source of income that you get in cash.

Like gambling, crap solution though, and not very dependable.

I also use the work expenses trick, though I tend to spend that money punting whilst on the business trip, must work on improving my self-control!

The girl in question is well known to the forum, the reason for the possible change in spending habits is something I asked of her, so no need to worry on my behalf, though thanks for the concern which is genuinely appreciated. :drinks:

Not going to tell the tale for reasons you'd all (mostly) agree with if you knew.