Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't Fault A Tryer  (Read 981 times)

Offline Corus Boy

2013 After a man dialled 999 to complain about a prostitute's looks he was given a warning about wasting Police time.

A police spokesperson said "The caller claimed that the woman had made out that she was better looking than she actually was and he wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act."

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 gives consumers legal rights, stipulating goods which are sold must be of satisfactory quality, be fit for purpose and must match the seller's description.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline donnybob

2013 After a man dialled 999 to complain about a prostitute's looks he was given a warning about wasting Police time.

A police spokesperson said "The caller claimed that the woman had made out that she was better looking than she actually was and he wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act."

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 gives consumers legal rights, stipulating goods which are sold must be of satisfactory quality, be fit for purpose and must match the seller's description.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quite right he should have phoned the council  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Quite right he should have phoned the council  :hi:

I wonder how the Council's Trading Standards Department would have dealt with that one! :D

Offline Corus Boy

I wonder how the Council's Trading Standards Department would have dealt with that one! :D

Expenses and research?  :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Not saying I've worked in the civil service or local government, Corus Boy; but, "Yeah!" :D :lol:

Online Stevelondon

Hey…. People dial 999 for all sorts of reasons (all to do with them being incredibly stupid of course)

The woman who rang 999 because the snowman she had help her kids build the night before…….. wasn’t there when she woke up the next morning.

Takes all sorts.