Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex on Swansea High Street  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Dick Cheese

Heads up for another documentary on 5Star tonight.  External Link/Members Only

Online Squire Haggard

How to save the High Street. Now what kind of businesses could fit in all these empty shops. I wonder.  :rolleyes:

Offline Kingy28

How to save the High Street. Now what kind of businesses could fit in all these empty shops. I wonder.  :rolleyes:
Shop local isn't such a good idea for many punters!

Offline winkywanky

Just drive to the next nearest town where they have such a place, perhaps 10 miles or so?

And then the guys in that town would drive to your town, also 10 miles away.

Of course there would always be idiots who went into their local one as well  :lol:.

Offline MME

I lived and worked all over Europe, a lot of stuff like this is in the Netherlands with no harm done to anyone. Their culture however is way more liberal than ours.

Offline RandomGuy99

Offline Baxter63

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Online webpunter

Here's the programme description:

"Documentary exploring the reality of life as a sex worker on Swansea high street"

Lovely.   What can possibly go wrong ?   Failed in Wales :sarcastic:

To the UKP welsh contingent - make sure you get some fivers at the ready.  You don't wanna be overpaying  :lol:

Online webpunter

Offline Littlefoot

Heads up for another documentary on 5Star tonight.  External Link/Members Only

Wouldn’t have seen it if it weren’t for this post.... cheers,  :thumbsup: something to watch after the footie I suppose.

Offline winkywanky

Here's the programme description:

"Documentary exploring the reality of life as a sex worker on Swansea high street"

Lovely.   What can possibly go wrong ?   Failed in Wales :sarcastic:

To the UKP welsh contingent - make sure you get some fivers at the ready.  You don't wanna be overpaying  :lol:

Sheepish punters?  :scare:

Online webpunter

Just thinking it could cost more to drive over the bridge than it does to get some action on Swansea High St

Offline B4bcock

Just thinking it could cost more to drive over the bridge than it does to get some action on Swansea High St

Bridge is now free to cross.   I doubt if Swansea High Street will ever match that, though.

Offline Plan R

Jolly joking aside, I just googled something from OP's article, truthfully it looks fucking grim there
External Link/Members Only

Local garage owner Mohamed Sahel said: "When I arrive at 7am to open up, I spend the first 10 minutes clearing away the needles and condoms that have been deposited outside my workshop.
He added that the council send cleaners every morning but said he doesn't always have time to wait for them to show up.
Figures obtained by Wales Online from South Wales Police in January via the Freedom of Information Act revealed 1,164 incidents in High Street were recorded by police in the last twelve months

A glimpse into hell  :diablo:

Offline Home Alone

Sheepish punters?  :scare:

Neigh! ;)

I'll get me coat before I get, erm, fleeced! ;)

Offline Happylad

Online webpunter

To the UKP welsh board
Sincere apologies
As above i suggested that having fivers to hand could avoid being overcharged
This is wholly inaccurate
Turns out its a tenner
 :sarcastic:

Jolly joking aside, I just googled something from OP's article, truthfully it looks fucking grim there
External Link/Members Only

A glimpse into hell  :diablo:

Online webpunter

So it is
What used to fuck me right off is that the tolls were westbound
Paying to enter
I would have paid more if they were situated eastbound
Jumping for joy on leaving  :yahoo:

Bridge is now free to cross

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
So it is
What used to fuck me right off is that the tolls were westbound
Paying to enter
I would have paid more if they were situated eastbound
Jumping for joy on leaving  :yahoo:

They had to. We wouldnt have paid to go into England   :)

Offline winkywanky

Online webpunter

Offline Steelworker

Offline sparkus

TCMs a solid fixture on the high street.  Rub and tug massage by 'Lucy', 'Jenny' and 'Wendy' as much part of the retail mix as Costa and British Heart Foundation and fuck anyone who says otherwise  :yahoo:

Offline snaitram99

TCMs a solid fixture on the high street.

Not on Swansea High St. although there is one in Morriston. Clicked the link but couldn't get the TV prog to run. It sounds like a recycling of a story that came out about 6 mths ago which sounded highly exaggerated then. I think the number of "incidents" mentioned in FOI request are any police incidents in the area e.g. shoplifting or public order, not specifically sex related.