Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Account restricted.?  (Read 2762 times)

Offline HumphryB

Anyone point me in the right direction to resolve my access. Went to post a review but got a message saying my accounts restricted. I've posted reviews in the past so want to know whats changed.
I know theres a new admin but any help would be apprecieted?

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone point me in the right direction to resolve my access. Went to post a review but got a message saying my accounts restricted. I've posted reviews in the past so want to know whats changed.

I think there is a problem that they are trying to sort out as I haven’t access either and it’s been mentioned in another post..
I have reported it.

Offline DrConners

I've reported your post so new Admin &/or the mods can look into it  :hi:

Sorry wasn't quick enough, see above post, cheers Kev.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 04:07:50 pm by DrConners »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've reported your post so new Admin &/or the mods can look into it  :hi:

Sorry wasn't quick enough, see above post, cheers Kev.

Mods not able to amend this, Admin are already aware of it.

Offline HumphryB

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This is what I posted in a similar thread....

If possible, save the review in a Word Doc, etc. That way, you don't lose it and then find you have to write it all out again.

Try to post again, say every half hour, as Admin are trying to resolve this issue.

Hopefully it will allow you to submit your new review soon.

Offline Foxtail17

I am getting a slightly different message when I attempt to post a review
‘The board or topic either appears to be missing or is off limits to you.’

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator

Yes that’s the message I’m getting also..

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

You could post it as a review but in the discussion section of your area, then report it with required rating and one of us will move it to review section.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
You could post it as a review but in the discussion section of your area, then report it with required rating and one of us will move it to review section.

Thanks, great idea  :hi:

Offline Foxtail17

Have done, thanks

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm having the same issue.  :cry: :cry:

Offline Decadent Hobby

I was just about to create a thread with the same subject. I’ve had trouble with this also.
Thanks to the people who have offered advice so far.

Offline HumphryB

Yes that’s the message I’m getting also..

Just to clarify that this is indeed the message I'm getting too. ill post the review in discussions and request a move. good idea

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just to clarify that this is indeed the message I'm getting too. ill post the review in discussions and request a move. good idea

I'm going to wait for the Boss  :hi: :hi: to fix it as I reckon there's other stuff going on.

I also cannot access the "helpers" menu or the site rules and get the same error so I suspect the site security is having a mare. FWIW one of the admins "said" the hosting was being changed.

Online Colston36

Me too. Wait and hope, I guess!

Offline houseboot

I also cannot access the "helpers" menu or the site rules and get the same error

Ditto

I can still do "Helper" things though.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I cannot post a review either at the moment.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I cannot post a review either at the moment.

Never mind, went to the reviews section and clicked on the new review tab and it allowed me to post a review.

Offline Clattypats

Maybe slightly off topic... I've noticed some previously banned members are listed as "Guest" whereas some are still listed as "banned"...Does this mean some may be able to post again?...  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Maybe slightly off topic... I've noticed some previously banned members are listed as "Guest" whereas some are still listed as "banned"...Does this mean some may be able to post again?...  :unknown:

I don't think so, part of the teething troubles I think.

Online lewisjones23

Any idea what is causing all these “ teething problems “?

Its not as it the forum is brand new or has had a load of new features introduced.

It transferred over from Admin, how does that cause so many issues?

Online Davey Dykes

I've been checking some old reviews and seeing quite a few listed as a guest and fairly sure some of those haven't been banned. I'm assuming there's something in place if you haven't logged in for a certain period of time, in some cases at least, this will happen.

Maybe some of the Mods can cast some light on this if not new Admin themselves?

Offline Clattypats

I don't think so, part of the teething troubles I think.
ok, thanks...  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Its not as it the forum is brand new or has had a load of new features introduced.

Different servers I think. Not entirely sure to be honest.

Offline Clattypats

I've been checking some old reviews and seeing quite a few listed as a guest and fairly sure some of those haven't been banned. I'm assuming there's something in place if you haven't logged in for a certain period of time, in some cases at least, this will happen.

Maybe some of the Mods can cast some light on this if not new Admin themselves?
yeah, I reckoned some were listed as Guest, maybe due to lack of contribution (not posting in a while)... Like you've said...

Just wasn't sure if some previously banned were getting a reprieve of sorts... Probably just a glitch as daviemac has said...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:47:34 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Doc Holliday

'Guest' means the account has been completely deleted and cannot be used again. "Banned" means the account is restricted but could be reactivated at some future time.

Offline Clattypats

'Guest' means the account has been completely deleted and cannot be used again. "Banned" means the account is restricted but could be reactivated at some future time.
Thanks for that :thumbsup:... Not quite up to scratch with the terms...  :wacko: :hi:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:48:41 pm by Clattypats »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Never mind, went to the reviews section and clicked on the new review tab and it allowed me to post a review.

That works for me as well.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

I think that will work for everyone, I never though of trying that.    :dash:

Cheers Payyourwaymate   :thumbsup:

Offline tantraman

Cheers, Pywm :hi: ... Genius! This just worked a treat with my Mia Honey x review, which I've been waiting to upload for day or two.

:drinks:

Offline secretjones

That’s how I did mine as I got the error message at first

Could be the new aggressive WK / fluffy filter being too aggressive so may need tweaking

Online Blackpool Rock

Just shows we all use the site slightly differently as that's how i've always posted a review, had to look for another way to do it and find it didn't work before I knew what the problem was

Offline scutty brown

makes sense, oldadmin appears to have done a lot of purging prior to his departure and this is probably one result.
I can't help wondering if his last-minute surgeries are partly the cause of the problems the current admin team are experiencing. Admin made the changes, handed over and walked away.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
makes sense, oldadmin appears to have done a lot of purging prior to his departure and this is probably one result.
I can't help wondering if his last-minute surgeries are partly the cause of the problems the current admin team are experiencing. Admin made the changes, handed over and walked away.

No. On taking over the forum there were >250,000 members but a large volume had not posted for a considerable time and many had not even activated their accounts after registering. An initial decision was taken to prune the dead wood.

Up The Manor

Because it wasn't simply a transfer of ownership. The site was physically moved, and for some reason, because of the numerous code changes that Old Admin had built over the years (to circumvent / add to the standard forum software), this has resulted in the "teething problems" we're seeing. It's not just standard members who are having issues - the admins and mods also are. Hence the appeal on the main board for some techie help. I wish I could tell you when this will be fixed but, ummm, I can't.

Up The Manor

That’s how I did mine as I got the error message at first

Could be the new aggressive WK / fluffy filter being too aggressive so may need tweaking
Nope  :hi:

Offline stevedave

How did you do it before?! That's how I've always done it  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

How did you do it before?! That's how I've always done it  :lol:

"Post Review" button on the "home" page.

Offline Littlefoot

How did you do it before?! That's how I've always done it :lol:

You're not alone, me too.  :lol:

Offline Courtney

Just wasn't sure if some previously banned were getting a reprieve of sorts...

:scare:  God I hope not ...mind some of them were absolute lunatics. :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Mr_Shins

I just checked mine. Clicking "Post Review" in the menu above tells me it is off limits for me.

Going to the Reviews and the Region and New Topic allows me to post one fine, and as a review.

Not sure why there is a Post Review menu item at the top given that reviews belong in regions.

Offline Courtney

I just checked mine. Clicking "Post Review" in the menu above tells me it is off limits for me.
Same here.

Not sure why there is a Post Review menu item at the top given that reviews belong in regions.
I think that was just one of the recent tweaks the old Admin added.

Up The Manor

Same here.
We’re loving those “tweaks”

Up The Manor

There should now be a Technical Issues thread to report this sort of stuff 👍🏻

Offline houseboot

Same here.

Nope, it's been there since at least October 2017 because that's the button I've always used to "Post Reviews".

I didn't realise there was a "New Review" button, on the right hand side of the page within the Regional pages, until I went looking for it just now.