Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetLikeCandy - Plymouth  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Pedalwall

Going to be in Plymouth at start of next week and came across SweetLikeCandy on AW External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only Couldn't find anything using search button buts has considerable number of AW reviews - aware doesn't mean much - and her own website External Link/Members Only so wondering if anyone has any info please. Thanks.

Online southcoastpunter

a search here just using her name gets two responses. Using just the AW profile number (the best way to do a search here) gets quite a few hits. 

Offline Pedalwall

Thanks SouthCoast. Realised I had spelt her name wrong so redid search and took your advice re AW number. As you say some hits but not promising so will give it a miss and look for an alternative. As ever the value of UKP and people taking the time to submit reviews.

Offline JimmySW

She was undeniably hot to look at and if you can get past the very basic services that she offered me or she has improved she might be worth a go?

My review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204781.msg2106050#msg2106050

Offline Pedalwall

Thanks JSW. Your review was very helpful in helping to make up my mind to give her a miss. As you say nice to look at but if you come out feeling it could/should have been better then you might as well have saved the money and/or looked elsewhere.

Offline JimmySW

Thanks JSW. Your review was very helpful in helping to make up my mind to give her a miss. As you say nice to look at but if you come out feeling it could/should have been better then you might as well have saved the money and/or looked elsewhere.

To be fair your mileage may vary!

Online scutty brown

try posting the correct link and the system finds the reviews...............five of them
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 08:04:22 am by scutty brown »