Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 60 West Street Massage - Bedminster. Any info?  (Read 1982 times)

Offline BillyPoison

Bath road ladies seem to be all taking a break.

What's the intel on 60 west street massage in Bedminster.

Is it worth a shot ?

BP  :hi:

Online southern punter

It's worth a look.  I've been quoted more for extras than at Bath Road but the service is generally decent enough.  I've seen Jasmin, Natalie and Cara and they were all solid punts, but none so amazing I revisited.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359966.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359552.0
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 10:10:12 pm by southern punter »

Offline Suicune

It's visually and organisationally extremely similar to Bath Road, and - I suspect - remains in the same management chain. However, it's 'ideologically' the polar opposite. Bath Road is very British in terms of its large roster of staff, and whilst there are some Eastern Europeans, it isn't the kind of establishment where you might expect to find someone who recently moved here. By contrast, 60 West Street is heavily Eastern European, and has been throughout the many years I have visited.

60 West Street is my parlour of choice and I have never experienced a bad meet there. Some staff are long-standing and moved from The Club in Old Market when it closed. Unashamedly, an ideal punt for me is seeing an Eastern European 'girl next door' type whom I have gotten to know, for a very tame, GFE-style meet over an hour. It's ideal for me, but I suspect many would find more excitement at Bath Road.

Offline B4bcock

Is there a back entrance to 60 West St?  I've only ever driven or walked past the front door and been put off by how exposed you are on such a busy street.

Offline Suicune

« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 12:50:53 pm by Suicune »

Offline joninbristol

Bath Road seem to be contradicting themselves - they're listed as closed, yet also list a full rota of who's working on the same days !!
External Link/Members Only

Anyone else wondering if the parlours inside Bristol council's car tax zone are suffering with custom from outside the city as a result?
I've habitually excluded any SPs from my searches who are inside Bristol since it was introduced.
West Street's outside of it (as is Bath Road, mind), and they still seem to be open until the early hours as usual.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 02:05:23 pm by joninbristol »