Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with extras around Bristol, Swindon, South Glos.  (Read 11868 times)

Offline Suited

I know this has come up a lot but I do like a regular massage with the chance of a little bit extra at the end.

… regular proper massage with a “well, I don’t do this for everyone but…”

And not a Thai massage or through AW.

Sacha does a legit massage on Kellaway Ave in Bristol I’ve seen her for years.

Andreea - Water Lilly holistics in Stroud - been a few times but she’s unreliable.

Esther in Kingswood - terrible massage and too quick to pull you off and get you out the door.

Any more?

Offline houseboot

Searching, searching, searching ... drawing blanks like you

There was Julie (Stockwood) .... left Bristol a few years ago (interesting news article about her ex recently)

Sophia (Whitchurch) ... stopped advertising, or replying, a few years ago too

Non Thai, Chinese, AW?

Thinking, thinking ..... nope.

Offline Ghghghghgh

I know this has come up a lot but I do like a regular massage with the chance of a little bit extra at the end.

… regular proper massage with a “well, I don’t do this for everyone but…

Andreea - Water Lilly holistics in Stroud - been a few times but she’s unreliable.

I’ve seen her a few times and she’s always been reliable.

You do always know what you’re going to get though, I don’t think there’s more on offer other than a great hand job and a very sensual massage.

Offline TPotts

… regular proper massage with a “well, I don’t do this for everyone but…”

And not a Thai massage or through AW.

Sacha does a legit massage on Kellaway Ave in Bristol I’ve seen her for years.

Esther in Kingswood - terrible massage and too quick to pull you off and get you out the door.

Any more?

Link for Sacha please?

Offline SWAaron

Sara used to do it from a back room in Kingswood. I think I forgot to review it tbh.

Usually advertised as longwell green though. 50 ish woman, English, talks a lot.

Offline houseboot

Sara used to do it from a back room in Kingswood. I think I forgot to review it tbh.

Usually advertised as longwell green though. 50 ish woman, English, talks a lot.

Proper massage? More FS than massage.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Johnjones2018

Is Esther still going in Kingswood? That’s been a few years now. I had a full service with her a few times several years ago, what does she offer now?

Offline Laur

Keen for recommendations too. I don't mind any race or AW suggestions, but appreciate I may be hijacking the thread by asking.

Offline SWAaron

Proper massage? More FS than massage.

Proper massage table.
Not an amazing massage, decent but not Thai style.
Definitely happy ending which was good, allows some touching.
Pretty sure bj was on offer.

Previous reviewer said he had full service from her. I think he also became a regular and negotiated £1 per minute fee.

Offline Freejack77

Now this is right in my wheelhouse and I hope you share intel...

Andreea used to be the go to but seems more than a little jaded now, and what was excellent VFM at £100 seems like a bit of a piss take now.

1)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot, alternative, comes to Bristol every few weeks and is good without being great. But if you want someone hot (subjective) then this is an option.

2)

Cheltenham, and you want Bee. Although like the rest of the team the quantity of talking is a bit much when you're trying to relax. Bee is definitely fit, massages well but the chat about marriage is relentless.

3)

Tours Swindon and Cheltenham from time to time, Bristol on occasion too.  Looks wise my cup of tea again, although last time I saw her (a while ago and could have been an off day) an hour turned into 40 mins. She can cater to more specific needs too.

4)

Swindon, hit and miss but you can get a decent hit if it's a hit.

There isn't a lot of choice, these are the best of an (in my opinion) average bunch. 

Lovely Kate I found just a bit meh but some rave about her

And if you're willing to go further afield there are much better options. I've personally found Maya's in Hammersmith great (a lot of it depends on your attitude not theirs), Lola Bell in Birmingham is pretty great and has a bit of a menu to choose from and there are a couple in central London that are probably my personal favourites but having an excuse to get there has been limited. Karen's camera in Worcestershire divides opinion but I'm an advocate personally when it's combined with a sporting injury.

Final thoughts, Temple of Bliss in Swindon looks interesting if over priced for the age and Mia Moore also looks / sounds interesting but I couldn't get the timings to work and the comms put me off trying too hard a little.

When you find something I should know about, let me know!

Offline houseboot

"Temple of Bliss" is indeed interesting ..... mainly because she is Tatiana .....

Still advertising here, there and everywhere:-

and

Plus

Temple of Sensuality

Temple of Bliss

Plus

See also

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188546.msg1965604#msg1965604
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 03:04:29 pm by houseboot »

Offline Randyandy40

And to add she is absolutely crap!! Just has Big breast  :unknown:

Offline Suited

And to add she is absolutely crap!! Just has Big breast  :unknown:

Luckily I’d forgotten about her. Expensive and not very good.

Offline Freejack77

Interesting, I was going to give her a try having read some positives but maybe I’ll give that a wide berth now. The community at work.

Offline Starship

There's Massage service with tantra by Mel in Bristol

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

The massage was extremely relaxing and there were several different types available. Don't expect a GFE though, Mel is pleasant enough, but isn't overly keen to strike up a warm rapport. Although, to be fair I only visited her once. It was a couple of years ago when I visited so my recollection is a little hazy but if I recall rightly she dresses sexily enough, has large enhanced breasts that she does strip down to and rubs them over you. Again if I remember correctly, prostate massage is offered and a happy ending was given with a hand job. I don't recall actually touching her myself though as I didn't think it would be overly welcomed due to her slightly cold persona already mentioned. Oral or sex is certainly not available.

I would, and indeed have tried, to visit again, but as Mel finishes work by 8 pm and I am something of a night owl it's never come to pass. I would just re-iterate, I have only visited her once and it was a while ago. My recollection is correct as far as I recall, but I stand to be corrected and apologies in advance if I've remembered anything wrongly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline princerico

3)

Tours Swindon and Cheltenham from time to time, Bristol on occasion too.  Looks wise my cup of tea again, although last time I saw her (a while ago and could have been an off day) an hour turned into 40 mins. She can cater to more specific needs too.

Sadie is great, really sexy & seems to enjoy what she does. Excellent massage too. No sex or BJ ever but plenty of other filthy options.

She's injured at the moment so unable to work  :dash:

I'm hoping to see Blue Sienna soon as I can find a mutual time, likewise Mia.

Offline Ghghghghgh

Andreea used to be the go to but seems more than a little jaded now, and what was excellent VFM at £100 seems like a bit of a piss take now.

Did you ever get the sense that more might be on offer or do you think she was just a great actress?

Offline Freejack77

Depends what you mean by more. Variations on a theme were definitely a thing, and an interesting one at that, but a blowy or FS, no I don’t think so.

Offline Ghghghghgh

Variations on a theme?! You can’t leave it there…

Offline Freejack77

Variations of handjob, nothing to get too excited about. You change position, she still only gives the Agatha Wristy.

Offline Pussy girl lover

!

Hi Any info on Andreea and how is she jaded? I fancied seeing her soon! As she’s local
Banned reason: Sorry, Davie is busy fucking your mum, Tuesday innit mate
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline houseboot

Hi Any info on Andreea and how is she jaded? I fancied seeing her soon! As she’s local

You've revived a 7th month old thread to ask a question you asked on another thread only 3 days ago.

What's the point of asking Freejack about his experience over 7 months ago?

Is she the right SP for you?

How do we know?

You've been here a year and made only 4 brief posts ... 2 about River Kwai and the two identical questions about Andreea.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 10:38:19 pm by houseboot »

Offline Pussy girl lover

You've revived a 7th month old thread to ask a question you asked on another thread only 3 days ago.

What's the point of asking Freejack about his experience over 7 months ago?

Is she the right SP for you?

How do we know?

You've been here a year and made only 4 brief posts ... 2 about River Kwai and the two identical questions about Andreea.

Is it crime reviving a old thread ?

And wasn’t asking if she was the right person for me but was intrigued to understand how she had become jaded and what that entailed. For all I know she might still be jaded !

I posted on the other one but couldn’t find it as I mis spelt her name. Auto correct I guess. Found it now as I realised what happened.

Is there a problem !
Banned reason: Sorry, Davie is busy fucking your mum, Tuesday innit mate
Banned by: Iloveoral