Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kidderminster and surrounding areas  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Fishermansfriend

Hi guys, my car is going to be out of action for a few weeks so my punts are going to have to be local. Anyone know where I can get a decent massage with HE in the Kidderminster area or nearby 

Offline shiptonlad

Try NB thai spa in Oxford Street.

Offline stourportpunter

Try NB thai spa in Oxford Street.

Been myself. Not that cheap really for a massage and HE unless you book with Napa (the boss) as she will only charge for the time (£30) and not the room. The other ladies have to charge for the room (£30) and HE is extra. So you're ending up paying £50 for massage and HE. For £60 you could get full sex elsewhere.

You could try Michelle instead - she's on Chester Road North: External Link/Members Only

£40 for half an hour, does massage and will do OWO and let you CIM included in costs...

Or, if you fancy taking a bit of a risk, there's 2 new Romanians in Kidderminster (Clensmore area) as of today (I think):

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 10:41:45 pm by stourportpunter »

Offline shiptonlad

Very interested in the comment about Napha.
I have been to see Napha twice. She has charged me £45 massage plus more for extras. Does she do more than happy ending by hand?

Offline stourportpunter

Very interested in the comment about Napha.
I have been to see Napha twice. She has charged me £45 massage plus more for extras. Does she do more than happy ending by hand?

Try just asking for happy ending, instead of the massage. I've tried asking for more but I just got "Next time".

Offline shiptonlad

Does she take anything off whilst she is doing the deed. Quite easy money compared with having to do massage!

Offline stourportpunter

Does she take anything off whilst she is doing the deed. Quite easy money compared with having to do massage!

Just pops her tits out of her bra/top. Let's you touch and suck.