Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old but very good Shrewsbury  (Read 871 times)

Offline rigdick

I loved the ides of fucking a granny but have struggled to find anyone who was half attractive with a decent figure and Ive tried a few.
So while working in herefrord I took a detour up to Shrewsbury to see Lady Linda Lush.  Her profile looked good but with only 6 reviews thought i was going to be fucking a bag of spuds again.
Anyway comms where very good, house was at the end of a council estate parking was good.   Entered and she was about 5,4" nice little body face was okay for a 60 year old.  She grabbed me kissed tongue straight down my throat,  hello I thought.  Up the stairs we went, she stopped half way so i lifted her skirt and gave her a good licking / rimming,  in the bedroom she was quick to strip me off, cock in her mouth all the way, I was impressed, she had the appetite of a young girl .  Various positions, then turned her over and asked if she wanted her ass fucking, no hesitation she wanted it and fucking loved it, this was a bonus as it wasnt on her list.  Finished off with my cock all the way down her throat and cumming.  The only negative is shes a smoker so fag breath. but for £60  well worth it if you like old birds.
External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Can you post as a "Review" please.

This is the third time you've posted a "Review" in a discussion thread.

Offline tesla

why is this not posted as a review?

Offline watsey

Is her chin a wrinkly as the photos suggest?
Looks a bit skin deformed.

Cendric

Where do I find the six reviews. Thanks

Offline houseboot

Where do I find the six reviews. Thanks

On AW but only one of them is a full Field report.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:33:33 pm by houseboot »

Offline shrewsmale

she was/is on fabswingers which I always see as a positive as generally speaking means they love sex

blkshaft

Do you have a contact number for her please