Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM x CINDY X - St Johns Wood  (Read 2208 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline s8ds8ck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: thursday 12/10/17
Duration: 1hr
Paid: 140

I'd had Cindy on my HL for quite a while, and had her booked around this time last year. As she only confirmed the meet was going ahead the day about 36 hours ahead (i'd made the initial contact/booking some 2 weeks prior), I'd ended up not seeing her and choosing my plan B.

This time, I was prepared for the comms - she's a night owl, and often doesn't email until the early hours.

I'd emailed a scenario to start off our session - I've tried sketching out a whole encounter, and it invariably disappoints.
She was to be a naughty maid and to be chastised by me for wearing the wrong knickers - she played this part a blinder, and had indeed a lovely selection of panties for me to try on her... She also looked fantastic in the outfit - others have said she's more attractive in the flesh than in her pics, and i wholeheartedly concur.

I'd also requested her to deliver a glass of "warm champagne". Now i occasionally dabble in w/s, but never have i explicitly asked for delivery, i prefer to give than receive! But she was ready, willing and able - cocked a leg on a chair, and filled a glass for me! Cindy had already explained that she would not taste it - fair enough, but it was mild enough for me to enjoy it. I think she had fun doing it for me too!

What followed was some RO, could still taste the lightly salty piss on her flaps, some very nice OWO, incl DT with her hanging her head over the side of the bed (another first for me). Then fucked her in doggy till i collapsed.

During recovery we had a bit of a chat, and this is where the meet could have come unstuck, as she does like to talk...I had to interrupt to get part 2 started.
I asked her if she had a bodystocking to change into - this she did - and my god that looked hot!

I never quite got hard enough to make a success of round 2, though not for want of trying on her part- different fucking positions, lots of sloppy oral, and when i have up on it in favour of DIY, lots of really dirty talk, drool and lube.

All in all, a definite positive. Facially attractive, sexy curves, eager-to-please attitude. For me she is well suited to a dirty GFE rather than a PSE. I would recommend but not necessarily return, as I like a change and i'm not sure we actually clicked that well.

Offline Germany

I understand that her ass is not the tip of the Everest, as it is not showed at all in her picutures, therefore wondering how is her ASS, is there anything about it, please kindly discribe if possible OR rate.

Online Bassman

I understand that her ass is not the tip of the Everest, as it is not showed at all in her picutures, therefore wondering how is her ASS, is there anything about it, please kindly discribe if possible OR rate.

Very nice I found. Firm IIRC, says it’s not fake. Feels like a squatters ass to me, could be wrong but I didn’t see any signs of surgical/injectable work.

Offline s8ds8ck

I had to inspect the maid, and part of the inspection routine was bending over in a thong. All i can say is that it is WELL worth checking out. Curve of the ass complements the curve of the boobage.
I'm not necessarily into asses, but it's definitely among the nicer and firmer around. 7.5/10

Offline anyfucker

There's a few pics of her ass in her free gallery, you just need to go past the first page.
As above, IMHO it's a nice big firm ass developed from time in the gym

Offline Germany

Truly speaking I would go to see her long time ago, but the comms, booking her in advance is just so ridiculous... :thumbsdown:

I am horny now and today not after 8 days on Saturday at 10:30 am.., wtf...(?)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Truly speaking I would go to see her long time ago, but the comms, booking her in advance is just so ridiculous... :thumbsdown:

:sarcastic:

Offline nigel4498

Soon as you walk in the room and saw Cindy you'd be horny, no matter what the time  :P