Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £350 for a handjob 😂😂  (Read 1258 times)

Offline justanotherinch

Sorry I was having a look at the drought of options and came across this profile:

External Link/Members Only

How is there that much feedback?!

Offline Harry Monk

"cuddling (often better than sex)"

Eerrr no it's not- who's she trying to kid  :wackogirl:

Offline justanotherinch

Reckon if you went across town offering £50 for a handjob you’d have half a chance (plus the criminal record… obviously I don’t mean actually do it, just to be sure)

Online Atrueyorkie

They have lost their minds!!!

Offline Sean.Gold

In all fairness, not just SPs, a lot of women have a delusional view of their own self worth

Offline Waterhouse

In all fairness, not just SPs, a lot of women have a delusional view of their own self worth
Oh, and men don’t, I suppose?

Talk about a misogynistic statement.   :dash:

Online diver ted

Sorry I was having a look at the drought of options and came across this profile:

Her profile refers to being a Somatic Sexologist. I had a couple of sessions with a Somatic Sexologist in 2017 (no longer online) appx 6 years ago. It assisted re a disability issue. It was £80 p.h. for incalls.
It enabled me to work around a disability with confidence and also provided me with the strangest climax I've ever had - a euphoric climax where I laughed uncontrollably for ages.

Either I got a bargain or that seems a very high price increase with accomm added on!
A further unrelated disability has prompted me to again commence looking for a Somatic Sexologist (not yet determined) - I think there are similar available for a lot less so it won't be this SP.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 02:17:11 pm by diver ted »

Offline magnetico

MY BOUNDARIES: No penetrative sex
No oral
You cannot touch/kiss my pussy or mouth (no exchange of fluids for sexual health reasons - stuff can still pass mouth to mouth) - my knickers stay on if we are body-to-body
You can kiss and touch the rest of my body, suck my breasts etc
I am happy touching you all over - can peg (I have 5 inch strap-on suitable for "beginners"), finger your asshole etc

Great VFM, getting wanked off while touching her tits  :lol: