Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Superb Suzanne Stevenage - any thoughts  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Muncher

Morning Gents
There has been a recent lack of talent in Stevenage and then this popped across my radar
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure?
Regards
Muncher

Offline sumertime

Saw Suzanne in March - I know I did a review - probably Neutral - but it does not come up on search. However, I kept a copy!! So here it is:
               External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Big mistake......  The Big Mistake was I did not check UKP first!!
Had I read the reviews I would not have gone.... the experience was similaqr to that of Lever.

She welcomed me in strange lingerie gown with fishnets and gave me a quick peck, I handed over the paper work, she then told me to get undressed and lie on the bed and left to stash the offering. Not my scene really, so when she returned I was still in reasonable dress and went for hug and kiss - but avoided. "Get on the bed and I will give you a massage" she said "it will be good and relax you". I didn't want a massage but she was insistent and she never stopped talking! When I turned over she continued on the little fellah and still talking. Each time I tried for the FK she turned away after the briefest of touches. Her nipples were quite erect but sensitive but at least she responded well to stroking and RO and did come quite strongly (still talking). Then after a few momonts it was on with the mac and into cowgirl / mish.  Finished of with covered oral and mouth wank (pretty good andf the only time she stopped talking!!). Well the hour passed and I felt that much time was wasted and the requested GFE with plenty kiss and cuddles had not materialised as I left the apartment I felt disapointed

Suzanne is not a stunner but has a resonable face, the body is more 12 and not well toned so  I would put her as early 40's.

So, not my "cup of tea" but you may fare better. A much better punt in the same appartment block would be:
   "Hottie Honey" = External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Good luck with it  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Thanks for that sumertime. Well it only goes to show that Not All Mature women give a Great service. Sorry to hear about the not that brilliant a punt mate. She looks like she's got a Great Pair of Kit Bags though?   :hi:

Offline Muncher

Thanks Summertime

I gave her a call to discuss what I wanted (femdom). Totally disinterested. Unfortunately this seems to be happening more and more on AW - they promise the world and deliver very little. I tried phoning Hottie Honey, the woman who answered sounded like Suzanne, do they share the same apartment?
I think in future I will pay more attention to UKP then AW.
Will post after my next encounter

ramrodronnie

I understand what you're saying Muncher. But there are some out there that do deliver. You just need to do you're homework on them though. And obviously take advice, read the the Revies from this site. I saw a bloody cracker last Thursday mate, Boy Did she Deliver Or What! I did post a Review on her. Here's her link mate:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBritish

Offline Hertsgent

Muncher - I haven't seen Suzanne due to the lacklustre reviews on here (for which I'm grateful!).

Your question about hottie honey and Suzanne sharing - possibly....I have seen hottie honey (pre review days), and one of Suzanne's pictures looks to be in exactly the same bedroom that I "met" hottie honey.

Hottie honey was a nice lady - just not my type FYI. I think others have commented positively on her

Online chatman

Unfortunately yes and only a day or so ago.  Booked for an hour of lunch time fun.

Whilst her body is OK, she has a nice pair of tits, more than a good handful. She is lightly tanned, facially OK, long black hair and should/could have been a good shag.  However, her attitude is one of the worst I have seen (and I have seen a fair number).

Was let into the lower ground floor flat with a quick kiss, led through into the room, have seen much nicer.  Asked how long I was staying, a bit stupidly said an hour, rarely last that long, unless the girl is really good!  Was told the price (which I knew), offered up the dosh, which she takes into another room.  Told to get undressed and lay on my front, which I did.  5 mins later!, she comes back in the room and insists on giving me a back massage, which I didn't really want and had much better.  After a while, rolled onto my back, only to be given a front massage and very little play with my todger.  Eventually she gets out a condom and puts it on deftly enough and then some covered oral.  Had better, had worse.  Little communication and she starts to straddle me, in it pops, but no enthusiasm, just going through the motion.  After a few minutes, she gets off and says your turn, so into missionary. A few more strokes and it was all over for me. 

Literally, as after a quick clean up, she was off the bed and getting dressed.  I had only been there 1/2 hour, should have asked to go again / some dosh back, but actually wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. So duly got dressed and made my excuses.

Her phone was beeping and ringing a lot of the time, so clearly a popular lady!  Must be new guys and can't believe she gets much repeat business. She even answered her texts a couple of times - amazing.  Quite full of herself, saying it was proving to be a busy week after a very quiet week. Appeared to be worried the protection was not on properly, so held me to ensure all was OK.  Really didn't enjoy kissing and was just so unresponsive.

Will not be going back and can't recommend, was disappointed and a waste of dosh.

I have seen much, much better, for a lot less where the girl has showed a lot more enthusiasm and they have seemed genuinely to enjoy themselves with my company.  But sadly not the case with Suzanne.

For the record, have seen Brooke a few times, also in Stevenage, but in a different (higher) league from Suzanne
External Link/Members Only

Offline Badvicar

ramrodronnie

Is it touting minger night?

Agreed. Does seem well Iffy Badvicar   :thumbsdown:

Offline Owwhatanight

Just seen this lovely lady in Stevenage and she's no minger   :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only  :coolgirl:

Offline sumertime

Will not be going back and can't recommend, was disappointed and a waste of dosh.

I have seen much, much better, for a lot less where the girl has showed a lot more enthusiasm and they have seemed genuinely to enjoy themselves with my company.  But sadly not the case with Suzanne.

Sorry for the poor punt gman.... Almost a mirror of my review above! I did manage to keep on to the full hour but had to enjure a constant verbal drone (only stopped when her mouth was addressing the little fellah!).

Good luck with the next one - and check out UKP first.....  :hi:

Online chatman

Cheers summertime, I really should have read your review first, all a bit new to me this lark

Note to self - must check UKP FIRST !!

Hertsagent - Yes, you are right, it is the same location (same ground floor flat) as Hottie Honey, who by the way has the much better bod :)

ramrodronnie

Unfortunately yes and only a day or so ago.  Booked for an hour of lunch time fun.

Whilst her body is OK, she has a nice pair of tits, more than a good handful. She is lightly tanned, facially OK, long black hair and should/could have been a good shag.  However, her attitude is one of the worst I have seen (and I have seen a fair number).

Was let into the lower ground floor flat with a quick kiss, led through into the room, have seen much nicer.  Asked how long I was staying, a bit stupidly said an hour, rarely last that long, unless the girl is really good!  Was told the price (which I knew), offered up the dosh, which she takes into another room.  Told to get undressed and lay on my front, which I did.  5 mins later!, she comes back in the room and insists on giving me a back massage, which I didn't really want and had much better.  After a while, rolled onto my back, only to be given a front massage and very little play with my todger.  Eventually she gets out a condom and puts it on deftly enough and then some covered oral.  Had better, had worse.  Little communication and she starts to straddle me, in it pops, but no enthusiasm, just going through the motion.  After a few minutes, she gets off and says your turn, so into missionary. A few more strokes and it was all over for me. 

Literally, as after a quick clean up, she was off the bed and getting dressed.  I had only been there 1/2 hour, should have asked to go again / some dosh back, but actually wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. So duly got dressed and made my excuses.

Her phone was beeping and ringing a lot of the time, so clearly a popular lady!  Must be new guys and can't believe she gets much repeat business. She even answered her texts a couple of times - amazing.  Quite full of herself, saying it was proving to be a busy week after a very quiet week. Appeared to be worried the protection was not on properly, so held me to ensure all was OK.  Really didn't enjoy kissing and was just so unresponsive.

For the record, have seen Brooke a few times, also in Stevenage, but in a different (higher) league from Suzanne
External Link/Members Only

gman65. You need to post this as a Review mate, either, Negative, Neutral, or judging by what you've said about you're experience, a big fat "Negative" But this is a discussing thread. you need to put what you've said into the Reviews section gman65    :hi: