Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions for essex...  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Hotshots76

Hi,

Most of punts are in the central London area, however I would be really keen to hear if anyone has any recomendations essex bound.
I know some people post questions like this and dont give a description of that they are looking for but I remain open minded, I would rather go with someone that has been given the green light by a reputable site like this.

The happy one

Hi

You don't say where abouts. If you want to go to her or have her come to you.

Price service

Otherwise it is just every girl in Essex

Offline Hotshots76

go to her
price - open minded however value for money should always be the priority
most of essex is fine

Offline Hotshots76

Let me be clear, I am not looking for someone to put a list together of every WG in Essex, I am simply looking for a good one that comes with a recomendation from someone on here.

Services I am open minded to.

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Is one of the best punts I've had in Essex in recent times.

Is a reliable and easy going punt but a bit more vanilla

In all honesty though the Chelmsford/Basildon/Southend area isn't great lately with most of my decent punts coming from travelling WG's

Offline Hotshots76

Thank you. These suggestions are the type I am looking for. Nice one

Offline sxman

Is one of the best punts I've had in Essex in recent times.

Is a reliable and easy going punt but a bit more vanilla

In all honesty though the Chelmsford/Basildon/Southend area isn't great lately with most of my decent punts coming from travelling WG's

I have seen both these girls and I do agree but would favour Sensual Isabel, she does a fantastic GFE, but she is not to everyones taste as she is not a size 8 model, last time I saw her she was about a 12 to 14, but that was some time ago.

As for GirlfriendBianca she is more PSE, I was going to do a review on her this week, I will get round to it, she is very full on, dirty talking, she is very enthusiastic and wont leave you alone for the whole hour, for me she was sucking my cock, sticking her tits and fanny in my face for the whole time whilst talking dirty, but im just a bit more of the GFE fan and Bianca kissed but it was lips no tongues and you wont get much conversation out of her, also as mentioned in a review by BSG she does have a very noticeable C-Section scar which has been photoshopped in her pics.

Im going to mention it, have a look at Issa in Colchester External Link/Members Only she is very popular on these boards withs a lot of reviews, I have seen her twice and both time were great punts, she is more your raunchy GFE type.

Good luck on your search.

Tom5334

I've a punt lined up later with Beauty Anya followed immediately after with a punt with her flat mate Sensual Issa, seen them both before individually and as a 3sum and can highly recommend.

Can't link from this phone but they are both well reviewed on here.

Offline sxman

I've a punt lined up later with Beauty Anya followed immediately after with a punt with her flat mate Sensual Issa, seen them both before individually and as a 3sum and can highly recommend.

Can't link from this phone but they are both well reviewed on here.

Been thinking of arranging a duo with them as I have never seen Anya, enjoy your punt later tom, let us know what there new place is like.

Anya

Issa

Matty24579

I have seen both these girls and I do agree but would favour Sensual Isabel, she does a fantastic GFE, but she is not to everyones taste as she is not a size 8 model, last time I saw her she was about a 12 to 14, but that was some time ago.

As for GirlfriendBianca she is more PSE, I was going to do a review on her this week, I will get round to it, she is very full on, dirty talking, she is very enthusiastic and wont leave you alone for the whole hour, for me she was sucking my cock, sticking her tits and fanny in my face for the whole time whilst talking dirty, but im just a bit more of the GFE fan and Bianca kissed but it was lips no tongues and you wont get much conversation out of her, also as mentioned in a review by BSG she does have a very noticeable C-Section scar which has been photoshopped in her pics.

Im going to mention it, have a look at Issa in Colchester External Link/Members Only she is very popular on these boards withs a lot of reviews, I have seen her twice and both time were great punts, she is more your raunchy GFE type.

Good luck on your search.

I saw Bianca back on the 2nd and had a good session with her had a good suck on her tits and also naughty rebecca and isabella cumslut are also good to see too

slow and low

Tom5334

Been thinking of arranging a duo with them as I have never seen Anya, enjoy your punt later tom, let us know what there new place is like.

Anya

Issa

Saw them earlier today, Anya first then Issa. What can I say, fantastic hour. Full review to follow, possibly tomorrow as I'm having a pint or three to recover!!

Fair to say, those two girls are top of thier game.

Offline Hotshots76

thanks everyone. I will definitely consider these and post a review soon... cheers

Offline Kraken001

I've just stumbled across this young lady on a/work. External Link/Members Only. Looks good but as we all know about deceiving! Anyone have any information on this young lady she looks lovely?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:42:36 pm by Kraken001 »

Offline winkywanky

British?

Girl looks Romanian, profile sounds Romanian.

I'd be very surprised if otherwise.

Online Zeusthedoc

British?

Girl looks Romanian, profile sounds Romanian.

I'd be very surprised if otherwise.

I'd second that!

Offline winkywanky

One other thing...Suggestions for Essex - howabout a small nuclear device?  :D

Offline Hotshots76

A team effort.... how about 12 guys. a weeks worth of built up spunk over anyas face? that would pass as the above.

ramrodronnie

D'ya think Anya would be up for that Hotshots?  Lol     :D