Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla 20 Ipswich  (Read 811 times)

Neal69

Was Left looking for something fairly short notice after a cancellation and this one has been on my HL for a while

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not Really A TOFTT as Massy has already reviewed her. Thanks Massy  :drinks:

I cannot really say much different from Massy as he seems to have got it all exactly right.

Phoned up and booked and was given clear directions to the Block of Flats near Dance East on The Waterfront. Suspect the Girl I spoke to was not Carla as Carla has much more limited English.

Probably External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  who I was informed shares the Flat.

As Massy says £80 for 30 mins is a bit on the pricey side so for an extra £30 I went for a full hour.

Anyway was met at the door by a cute looking Blonde with big tits only just covered by a wrap greeted by a light kiss.. Into the bedroom money and drink sorted and she was back in a short while.

Yes the Girl in the pics and I thought she was quite cute. I am hopeless with dress sizes but I would have thought bigger than a size 8. Off with the wrap and a quite large pair of tits greeted me and a nice rounded bottom covered only in a matching Bra and knickers set. She does carry a bit of puppy fat around the tummy but altogether very appealing. I had been forewarned by the other review that this one was no stick insect so was prepared for someone who was even bigger in the flesh.

As said English was limited but enough to get by and soon we were engaged in some not too deep but very nice FK. My clothes were being removed and the bra was dispensed with to reveal quite large natural tits which were paid some attention. Snogging continued and Little Neal was getting some hand action then off came the knickers and a neat shaven pussy was revealed. Responded well to a bit of fingering then she suggested a Blow Job. This was performed with a willingness and for me a good technique with little hand action and taking the little fellah almost all the way down. I did ask if she liked her pussy licked as a way of suggesting a bit of 69 but she said No, so we continued until I was getting ready to blow and then I asked her to get on top. On with the mack and she rode me to completion while alternating between more kissing and me playing with her tits.

So maybe I should have booked just 30 mins as so far all was good.

After a drink and a bit of chat we were soon engaged in more very nice kissing all of which was getting Little Neal exited again. I turned her onto her back and went exploring and The "No" to pussy licking must have been a miscommunication as when I started on her neat shaved pussy she responded well and much bucking of the hips that ended with her snapping her legs shut and saying "Thank You" Ahhhh.

More kissing and like a trooper she did try to get The Little Fellah to blow again with more OWO but I felt it was not going to happen so we finished off the time with more kissing and playing around.

So All In All a very good punt with a cute and curvy Polish WG who gives a good service.

As Massy says she has limited English but is quite fun and giggly so as always I rate as how I felt walking away and I felt positive.

Return?

Yes but may also try her flatmate Madeline.

N