Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla 20 Ipswich  (Read 1262 times)

Neal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any Info?

Have been a bit put off Polish WG's in Ipswich after having a few experiences with a Polish Touring Troupe that were located on The Waterfront a while back.

This one gives an IP1 postcode so may be different and she does look the business although the pricing structure does look the same.

Some AW feedback from some punters who have also have feedback from good local WG's

So?

N

Offline masseyferguson

I think this was her previous profile: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8334

Please explain Moonstar, why do you think that Carla is Lauren ?
Lauren was a brunette and whilst I understand hair dye I must admit from the pictures I can't give an id either way.
Do you have any " inside " ( sic ;) ) information ?
I'd love it if you were right, Lauren was one of my "go to" EE girls back in the day.

Neal69

Thanks for the info guys.

Looks promising.

N

Offline monstar

Please explain Moonstar, why do you think that Carla is Lauren ?
Lauren was a brunette and whilst I understand hair dye I must admit from the pictures I can't give an id either way.
Do you have any " inside " ( sic ;) ) information ?
I'd love it if you were right, Lauren was one of my "go to" EE girls back in the day.

Sorry I may be wrong then. I've not seen them but thought it was the same girl or Carla is just in the same group of Polish girls that work in the location Lauren previously used.

:unknown:

TommyBuh

Sorry I may be wrong then. I've not seen them but thought it was the same girl or Carla is just in the same group of Polish girls that work in the location Lauren previously used.

:unknown:
Just going back to what has been said in this chat, she is definitely with a group of others around the town centre/waterfront of Ipswich. I had an interest in seeing her based on her previous display pictures and spoke to her on WhatsApp about a potential meet. As her face was blurred out in the pictures I cheekily asked if she had any others and I was sent a couple of fully clothed but full body pictures and I was quite put off by the face. She looked a rough 30-35. I didn't go through with making a booking so I can't comment on service though. Just thought I'd point out that for anyone expecting to see a 20 year old you'll be in for a bit of a nasty surprise.