Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OoSweetBabyoO Polish girl Greenford  (Read 495 times)

Nomad44

Polish girl in Greenford, residential area semi detached house, with another girl working with her. She says she's in Ealing and Perivale sometimes. This is quiet possibly the worst punt i've ever had. She had a fairly attractive face, tattoos on both arms and seemed a little chunky size 12ish compared to pics, bit of a belly, but nice bum and boobs made up for it. However, I already had an early warning, she was totally disinterested and constantly kept checking the mobile on the table, which kept on going off with alerts. When I asked her to strip off, I had the strongest scent of a fishy odour, I felt like gagging. Her boobs were quiet nice, so my mind was immediately distracted and I just got on with it, but there was no enthusiastic FK, just lips, she didn't want to touch me, I wasn't feeling any of it and couldn't continue, she just lay there with no eye contact with me. I immediately left and demanded my money back, got nearly all of it back after a being a little harsh with my words about the odour and miserable attitude. Another one to avoid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link fixed by admin]