Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Former Swansea Marina asian flat, possibly with Shishi  (Read 1919 times)

Offline snaitram99

A little while ago there was info on here that the longstanding basement flat in the marina with mainly Chinese girls was no more, but there seemed to be confusion as to where they had moved to and whether they had in effect split into two places, one of which had Shishi, who seemed to be running the basement place in recent times, but also participating on request.

Anyway I may be able to get to Swansea soon, so can anyone clarify:

1. Is the basement flat definitely no more?
2. Where has that operation moved to?
3. Is Shishi that was there working at/running the new location or has she gone somewhere else?

Grateful for any clear info as my time will be limited. Thanks

Offline Punting_Mad

1.... The Marina Downstairs flat is no more.. Michelle has been searching for another permanent place . Currently in a nice Downstairs flat in the Marina with plenty of free parking..
2. ShiShi is now out on her own.. has regular supply  girls staying with her.. advert on VS phone number ending 9947..
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 04:29:09 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline snaitram99

1.... The Marina Downstairs flat is no more.. Michelle has been searching for another permanent place . Currently in a nice Downstairs flat in the Marina with plenty of free parking..
2. ShiShi is now out on her own.. has regular supply  girls staying with her.. advert on VS phone number ending 9947..

Thanks for clarification. Is ShiShi near the city centre?

Anyone have links for either venue?

Offline Punting_Mad

Not far from Sainsbury's.. across the river

Offline snaitram99

Thanks. Looking at the ads it's interesting the Michele one seems to have kept the 100/60 pricing but Shishi has put it up to 110/70. :unknown:

Offline Punting_Mad

Not sure anymore.. but I always used to add £10 tip for owo at Michelle's place.. making it £110
Haven't been to ShiShi as I can't punt anymore.. I keep bumping into them shopping in Sainsbury..
P.s. I'm not sure they get on now.. 😵‍💫

Offline SALIBA

So they are 2 separate places now? 

Offline Punting_Mad

I don't understand your question

Offline SALIBA

Yes I went there yesterday (To ShiShi new place). I'm not familiar with their names so forgive me. Michelle or Aunt or whatever (the older lady with glasses) last time I saw them they were up near Trawler road, and Shi Shi now has a place across the river from Sainsbury, The only place near the car park has gone now. I think they have gone separate ways yes.

Offline Punting_Mad

Is there a review coming? Did you see ShiShi or the other girl

Offline SALIBA

Nah no review for this one. the girl I saw said she was leaving today. She wasn't very good either. ShiShi herself has always given me good service, so if I go there again I'll be specifically asking her to provide

Offline Punting_Mad

The girl will return at some point you can be sure

Offline SALIBA

The girl will return at some point you can be sure

god i hope not. if i go there again n I recognise her from this punt I'll walk... I didn't even get her name to be honest.

Honestly never seen such laziness. The apartment it's self very nice, easy to find and obviously quite modern and clean. More to rent than the previous property hence the slight price hike ShiShi was telling me

Offline Punting_Mad

Shame you can't remember her.. it would be of help to other punters when she does return

Offline SALIBA

Oh I just checked the messages, her name was Lili

Offline Exile

I notice 3 Asian Massage places listed for Swansea SA1.

ShiShi's is £110 per hour phone number ending in 947.

The phone number ending 543 that I take it is Michelle's is £100.

There is another one showing at £100 in SA1 in the links below phone number ending 765.  Is this a new place?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punting_Mad

None of them are new.. there are several flats in and around the Marina.. they come and go...

Offline Punting_Mad

There's even one set herself up in a very shoddy City Centre Hotel... Flipper is a clue..

Offline Punting_Mad

Saw Michelle in town shopping yesterday.. Says Melanie Thai is here for the Xmas fortnight..

Offline ValleyCommando

The establishments run by ShiShi & Michelle have both moved again.

ShiShi has moved to the opposite side of the Marina near the Meridian Tower.
Michelle has moved back to a place near Joe's ice cream parlour by the Crown Court.

Confusingly both places have a girl called Lena there this week.
In my opinion, the one at ShiShi's is the better of the two but neither as good as previous visitors.

There are other adverts for chinese/korean places on vivastreet but I haven't had much luck getting them to respond to calls or texts.
Would be interested in any intel on other asian (non-thai) places in Swansea