Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyyy_laura - Marylebone  (Read 1804 times)

107 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (97 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Geko12

Saw Sexy Laura in Marylebone a few weeks ago based on some positive reviews on here.

She is very close to Bond street station, arrived half hour earlier but there is a local pub nearby if you fancy a quick pint.  :drinks:

Laura
facially attractive, 7/8 /10 imo, there was issues on whether she is romanian or spanish in a recent review but i think definitely she is spanish, like 95% sure. Doesnt know much English but happy to try her best. Great body, nice arse. Toned.

Started off with some dfk and this was consistent throughout the punt, she has a routine and i was happy to go along with it, using the mirror near her bed, she stripepd us both off. Put my fingers in her mouth etc.

Sloppy bj on the edge of the bed for at least 20-25 mins, good attention to the balls. CIM finished and she took the whole lot and there was a lot!!! quick bathroom break for her

Round 2
Mish, doggy and rc. more dfk and bj

She is not a big fan of rimming and RO, you can only lick the outside, maybe she is sensitive.

£150 for the hour, not a frequent punter and this maybe the top end of someoones budget.

I would recommend.

Till next time.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 05:08:15 pm by Geko12 »