Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Angie...  (Read 895 times)

Offline iafd222

Anyone seen her at some point? Or think she could be worth a go?

External Link/Members Only

Really like the look of her figure (especially her behind and legs) and she's less than 30 mins away from me.

I'm tempted to go for a 15min quickie or half hour (£60 which is my maximum budget at the moment).

she's got a neutral fb though saying she gave a rushed service plus an overly-fluffy (un-linked AW field report) which seems like it could be fake.  :unknown:

Link to report: External Link/Members Only

As I said I don't have a huge budget at the moment so might not risk it and instead opt for a soho quickie sometime this week..

Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Cheers

Offline pumps

check my reviews i've seen her twice.

one point to note is her hygiene isn't where it should be. her ass was very wiffy

Offline iafd222

I've been through your reviews, it seems I have very similar tastes to you. I've actually saw one off of your list as well.

Which review is Angie though? You have quite a few and maybe she's changed her name..

Cheers

Offline pumps

How similar lol

I cant be bothered to search through my reviews enter her URL into the search bar

"External Link/Members Only"  it'll bring it all up!  :thumbsup:

Offline iafd222

I'm not sure how similar exactly lol, but scrolling through the list there were quite a few girls with latin looks/great asses/nice figures I would DEFINITELY like to give a go. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of them don't have AW profiles at the moment  :(

Ok I've got it all now, thanks for the info pumps  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

I'm not sure how similar exactly lol, but scrolling through the list there were quite a few girls with latin looks/great asses/nice figures I would DEFINITELY like to give a go. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of them don't have AW profiles at the moment  :(

Ok I've got it all now, thanks for the info pumps  :thumbsup:

Yes, if thick booty (Latin or white) girls are your taste then we are similar lol

Indeed dead profile links is a bit of a problem, which is why I've tried to add photos when I remember so they can still be identified when they pop up else where.

no worries