Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute rebeca  (Read 1614 times)

Tonypatel1966

Hi guys,

After asking if anyone has seen her and nobody had decided to toff her.

Location: Harrow Main Street near o Neil's pub/ entrance next to shop, so very visible.

Room : basic room with sofa/ bed and candles

Review:
Rang number and asked about services offered and all was same as site, i asked if she was actually lady and got a yes, this was a lie as the lady when I met here wasn't so clearly a maid.

Service was a standard service really, no kiss but owo, cim and massage etc. She was talkative but due to the language barrier this was difficult.

Came twice and left within 45 mins.

Would I go back? Yes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tony

[Link extended by admin]

Offline Tonyleung

Hi Op,

Qick question profile says 6'2" . How tall would you say she was? She look 5'2" in photos.

Thanks

Offline SamLP

I'm slightly confused.

Did you meet the girl in the pics?
When you agreed services, was FK confirmed?
Did she refuse to FK?
Did you book 30 minutes and leave after 45, or book an hour and leave after 45 minutes?
How was her OWO? Did she also lick and suck the balls?
Attitude? Smile? Was the sex any good?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 02:46:03 pm by SamLP »

Tonypatel1966

Samlp,

Sorry for short review, did it in a hurry, she is not 6,2 tall maybe 5,4 tall

Smiley person, eager to please. Very limited English, Honestly I didn't attempt to kiss her, when she came on top the bee I started to touch her and guided her to owo, she didn't do no ball licking just basic oral....she seems very inexperienced.

Her vergina was very tight whereby I had difficulty getting it in but once in it my felt great. I did doggy and then mosh.

Paid £60 for the hour but left after £45 as I had already shot twice and I started putting on clothes so she followed.

Tony
Ps she was one of them that would wipe u down completely before owo with wipes I guess scared
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:43:04 pm by Tonypatel1966 »

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thanks for your review, a few pointers as follows:

If you look at the bottom of her AW profile there's a FULL link which includes this SPs unique AW seven digit
number code for this profile: as enclosed below in bold

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The relevance of inserting the full link is that for this profile, it brings up another review
as follows:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6176

On further analysis of her AW profile pictures (freely available) there is another source where
"Rebeca" advertises from as follows:

External Link/Members Only

In addition if you look at the AW profile inception date, 3/8/15, and the fact that details on the main page and interview
section mentions a WG over 6ft tall, to me it appears that this profile was originally intended for another WG and NOT the
Rebeca you met who was much shorter.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 05:26:53 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Tonypatel1966

Wow can't believe you can gather so much info from the net

One I saw was defo ok for £60, anymore and I would say not vfm.

T

Stortford

Is that a stud or a mole on her lip she looks good value.And thanks for the review this site is full of information will do a review  shortly :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:22:15 am by Stortford »