Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Angie XXL - Paddington  (Read 3607 times)

onlyonceplease

External Link/Members Only

This is my attempt to attract and invite people who are interested in trans since the website used was shut down. The reviews might not be the latest but i'll try my best to remember the time i met them.

Angie is a Trans without any implants if that is your thing; it is one of my favs.
She charged 200 an hour and this was around 4-5 mnths back.

The room was perfectly made up, clean and tidy and she was dressed very well. Good english but reason for neutral is she was a bit robotic and definitely not 200 an hour girl. She definitely has 9 incher down there which works as well. As soon as i came even though there were 15-20 mins left she started tidying up the bed and asked me if i could get up so she can organise things for next client which was a big turn off for me. Do it after i leave girl.... 

In summary 150 an hour was ok definitely not worth 200 and atleast i didnt have a smile on my face when i left
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 02:06:40 pm by onlyonceplease »

Offline samtor

I welcome the trans reviews, but it would be good if there were more details (as with any review).  Did she get erect?  Did she cum?  Was she feminine in face/body/voice? :unknown:

Dangermouse1982

have you had any success? all your reviews sound bad

onlyonceplease

I put couple of success reviews and ppl started saying I'm just touting.... .. so thut of putting bad ones first

have you had any success? all your reviews sound bad

Dangermouse1982

share good bad and the ugly. idea is to help anyone out

onlyonceplease

Yes she got erect and was very feminine looks and voice... Only no implants and thats the reason I went
.. 200 a bit expensive for the cold attitude..

I welcome the trans reviews, but it would be good if there were more details (as with any review).  Did she get erect?  Did she cum?  Was she feminine in face/body/voice? :unknown:

onlyonceplease

I will but on top of my head apart from the good ones I mentioned
TS Salma
TS Amanda
TS kareena
Ms Smyth
I'll recall more.

share good bad and the ugly. idea is to help anyone out