Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on EnglishLily2000?  (Read 744 times)

Offline rdbnrnr

Any intelligence on this WG: External Link/Members Only. Very tempted to see her. It's my first punt since lockdown so don't mind making a dent in my wallet.

Offline KentAde

Any intelligence on this WG: External Link/Members Only. Very tempted to see her. It's my first punt since lockdown so don't mind making a dent in my wallet.

..might also take a dent in STI prevention.....  :dash: :thumbsdown: (check her 'Enjoys'..)
Seems she is one for the 'bareback avoidance' thread.....

Offline NigelF

I recommend posting and searching for both AW links, especially the numerical one because that's one that stays the same even if she changes her name (it only changes if she gets rid of the whole profile), it's the one that used to index reviews and it's the most commonly posted link.

External Link/Members Only

A search on here reveals this:
Hidden Image/Members Only

And this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278239.msg2873748#msg2873748
(read the whole thread for more info/speculation)

Offline NigelF

..might also take a dent in STI prevention.....  :dash: :thumbsdown: (check her 'Enjoys'..)
Seems she is one for the 'bareback avoidance' thread.....

Well spotted.

For what it's worth I recall seeing her pictures in a BB thread on here but can't seem to find them when searching for her profile. To me this suggests that the photos are being reused, possibly because she had a previous profile, possibly because it's a scam.

Regardless, she's clearly one to avoid.

Offline hendrix

That pricing of £550 suggests she's part of the "Model Elizabeth" crew - all barebackers run by a pimp.

Offline rdbnrnr

Cheers lads. Think i'll give her a pass.

Offline horny_hunk

Lily's pictures also used by this 'agencies' profile for the same rates:

Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline king tarzan

This profile gets swapped so many times and always the prices are outrageous to say the very least..
The blonde with the glasses i was very tempted, and the brunette in some pictures with her (might of even gambled on duo yum yum 😋👅) and then she disappears and this other woman comes up..
What stopped me seeing her( or them) was this bloody virus at the time..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac