Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ENGLISH LACEY...Anyone risked this profile?  (Read 3445 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

i have looked at her private gallery and its all of the same woman ....NOT the one in the main profile pic mind...but a different person and consistent except for 1 or 2 pics

i am 100% sure someone has braved the journey and would appreciate any feedback they have on it

I want to know if the WG has a big ass..simple. Both sets of pics..the profile pics of one woman and the private gallery pics of the other woman shows women with big asses. want to know if she uses it as a good proxy for what her body is like

cheers guys

Offline FCB

+447535859262 07535859262

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Some of the AW feedback...

Feedback Only Rcs33 (7)   24/09/2019 16:26   Seeking Services
    100% Fake pictures,this lady is about 40 years old,not 29,very rush service,after 15 minutes said time pass,big scam,just straight sex,no other services at all

Feedback Only Rcs33 (7)   02/10/2019 00:12   Seeking Services
    What ever lies you said you are 40-50 years old grandma,that?s the truth,fake pictures on her profile and misleading,avoid this big scammer,stop lying

Feedback Only Sha12345 (6)   07/10/2019 22:53   Seeking Services Not worth for the money spent,not accurate profile pictures or services,looks like few positive feedback,definitely the lady is not 29 years,disappointed
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 03:12:50 am by FCB »

+447535859262 07535859262

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Some of the AW feedback...

Feedback Only Rcs33 (7)   24/09/2019 16:26   Seeking Services
    100% Fake pictures,this lady is about 40 years old,not 29,very rush service,after 15 minutes said time pass,big scam,just straight sex,no other services at all

Feedback Only Rcs33 (7)   02/10/2019 00:12   Seeking Services
    What ever lies you said you are 40-50 years old grandma,that?s the truth,fake pictures on her profile and misleading,avoid this big scammer,stop lying

Feedback Only Sha12345 (6)   07/10/2019 22:53   Seeking Services Not worth for the money spent,not accurate profile pictures or services,looks like few positive feedback,definitely the lady is not 29 years,disappointed

thanks man, yeah i saw that.....it seems like someone with a grudge but have to say that it looks true

i dont understand why people that have seen her on here arent helping but hey ho

Offline Trex

£200 hour is a bit pricy, I'm pretty sure someone has seen her and won't bother to review her. I would see her for £140 hour but have to wait and see if she dropped the price down.  :hi:

£200 hour is a bit pricy, I'm pretty sure someone has seen her and won't bother to review her. I would see her for £140 hour but have to wait and see if she dropped the price down.  :hi:

agreed with everything here

i think i will take the plunge and report back whats in front of me regardless of if i beat it

Offline Harry Monk

Does look tempting I agree, especially now price dropped to £150 hour. AW feedback now hidden.
I'm due a trip to the Big City so may follow in your foot steps Logan should you give a positive pounding report.

Does look tempting I agree, especially now price dropped to £150 hour. AW feedback now hidden.
I'm due a trip to the Big City so may follow in your foot steps Logan should you give a positive pounding report.

will keep you updated via PM before i review

Offline CockMonster

The pictures are comically fake - look at the face closely and you can see not only is the skin colour different to the rest of the pic - but there is a cut-out line around the face (very noticeable at hair line) that shows this is a shit face-swap job.

With that level of bollocks up front and the probably true negs on AW mentioned above I would avoid this one, even as a toftt.  What a joker....  :dash:

i thought someone had finally investigated

Offline CockMonster

i thought someone had finally investigated

My point is that the profile is so clearly bullshit with a serious suspicious neg on the profile, that it's really not worth it. We already know...

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only

i have looked at her private gallery and its all of the same woman ....NOT the one in the main profile pic mind...but a different person and consistent except for 1 or 2 pics

i am 100% sure someone has braved the journey and would appreciate any feedback they have on it

I want to know if the WG has a big ass..simple. Both sets of pics..the profile pics of one woman and the private gallery pics of the other woman shows women with big asses. want to know if she uses it as a good proxy for what her body is like

cheers guys

the only hit I could find

Hidden Image/Members Only

the only hit I could find

thos pics are defo not her.

however, the private gallery photos consistently show the same woman for 90% of the photos and she does have phat ass.

I posted those somewhere else...i just want to know if hiding behind this B & S lies a phat booty pawg that will take a solid battering from the back .....

she is constantly outside london so too far...i am waiting till she comes back to canary wharf or excel to investigate.....

Offline SZR1989

thos pics are defo not her.

however, the private gallery photos consistently show the same woman for 90% of the photos and she does have phat ass.

I posted those somewhere else...i just want to know if hiding behind this B & S lies a phat booty pawg that will take a solid battering from the back .....

she is constantly outside london so too far...i am waiting till she comes back to canary wharf or excel to investigate.....

She's back in Canary, you thinking about hitting Logan? I have a punt planned for that area on Friday if it falls through, I will TOFT on this as a plan B.

She's back in Canary, you thinking about hitting Logan? I have a punt planned for that area on Friday if it falls through, I will TOFT on this as a plan B.

would be real dedication to go for it during this lockdown

i might go there and just walk out and report back

Offline bbz123

would be real dedication to go for it during this lockdown

i might go there and just walk out and report back

Did you end up investigating in the end?

Did you end up investigating in the end?

Nah

She really is one that i would report back what i find

Such a mystery, the annoying thing is that people here most definitely have seen her but aren't sharing what the outcome of the visit is

...niow she doesnt seem to be working