Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unprotected oral sex is it a risk of catching an STI?  (Read 5472 times)

Offline Jayj

Lots of discussions about the risk of unprotected penetrative sex yet oral sex isn’t seen as a risk, (lots of SP reviews point towards those that OWO CIM do reverse OWO as a positive) the advice on NHS websites says transmission of gonorrhea, herpes and syphills is “commonly caught through oral sex”

I get intercourse carries a higher risk but it’s like buying 100 Loto tickets rather than 10

Does anyone abstain from oral sex ?

I’m not condoning BB just curious as to views on why we are comfortable with taking a “small risk”
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 11:07:24 am by Jayj »

Online Direwolf

why we are comfortable with taking a “small risk”

Risks of transmission are much lower for oral than penetrative sex. BBFS is much more dangerous

But you are right in saying OWO and RO carry risks aswell, any type of sexual activity does. You can get herpes from kissing.It just depends on where your own personal risk management lies.

OW is safer than OWO
Not having sex at all is safer than OW

I like OWO/RO and I also enjoy rimming with right WG even though I know that carries more risk but I wouldn't bother punting if they weren't on the table.
Pick which is acceptable risk to you and enjoy yourself  :hi:

Offline southcoastpunter

if you seach or look back at previous discussions you will see lots of comments about this.

its about balancing risk against benefits - like anything else in life. Covid jabs don't offer 100% protection but good enough for most people. When we cross the road we risk getting hit by a car but we use a crossing and wait for the green light to minimise the risk.

Some guys will accept the risk, others don't and only do covered oral. personal choice.

Offline JontyR

There's also different percevied risks to different STIs.

You can bet your bottom dollar that OWO wouldn't be as prevalent if it were likely to transmit HIV.

Offline Jayj

There's also different percevied risks to different STIs.

You can bet your bottom dollar that OWO wouldn't be as prevalent if it were likely to transmit HIV.

HIV isn’t the death sentence it once was a 20 year old with HIV can currently expect to reach 70 years old, I would suggest type 2 diabetes is far mor likely to kill you than HIV

Offline Itsnotshy

Hep B is also a risk with OWO. I covered up until I was jabbed for it.
Now the huge difference in feeling between OW and OWO makes it worth the small risk of other STIs, imo.

Offline donnybob

HIV isn’t the death sentence it once was a 20 year old with HIV can currently expect to reach 70 years old, I would suggest type 2 diabetes is far mor likely to kill you than HIV

So if I don't fuck a fat bird, I should be fine regards type 2 Diabetes ?

Offline jimbobted

I caught something after OWO with a hooker, she was an absolute skank. Was a crap punt too (reviewed), so it's definitely a risk. Course of antibiotics saw it off.
Have enjoyed OWO since.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I caught something after OWO with a hooker, she was an absolute skank. Was a crap punt too (reviewed), so it's definitely a risk. Course of antibiotics saw it off.
Have enjoyed OWO since.
I don't know how that escaped our attention but if you post such things again you get banned.  Read the rules.

25 Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents have shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers. Therefore, it is generally not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

Offline JontyR

You saying I'm fat?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
You saying I'm fat?

You made that link diabetes of either type isn't necessarily related to body size. I know a couple of type 2s definitely not in that category.

Sounds like the post is about relative risk in general. Doesn't mean it's reasonable risk, only you can decide after receiving advice and information from appropriately qualified professionals.

Offline Comicman

Owo is a big risk but it is not as much of a risk as bareback vaginal  sex or bareback  anal sex   you can only  control  your own behaviour you can't control  what  the service provider  does  im personally convinced that for the right price she will bareback   :dash:  :scare:  and you can't control what other  punters get up to as some  punters  are doing anal bareback with  men  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Vice Admiral

you can't control what other  punters get up to as some  punters  are doing anal bareback with  men  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Crikey.

But, erm, how do you know? 

Offline JontyR

You made that link diabetes of either type isn't necessarily related to body size. I know a couple of type 2s definitely not in that category.

Sounds like the post is about relative risk in general. Doesn't mean it's reasonable risk, only you can decide after receiving advice and information from appropriately qualified professionals.

No - I was taking what I presume was meant as a general comment and taking it personally for comedic effect.

Yes - on a purely numbers basis and across the entire population diabetes is a greater risk than HIV, but on here we aren't representative of the general population. 

Also I'm don't think - although I will take advice and information from appropriately qualified professionals -  I'm going to catch diabetes by taking a transegxual prostitutes cock up my arse. I will take all appropriate steps to reduce any risk I may be exposing myself to at that point. At that point the thought that eating a bag of doughnuts may be more life limiting would be a unnecesary distraction.

Anyhoo, I still stand by my point. If HIV (or diabetes) was a realistic risk of being contracted by OWO then OW would be much more prevalent. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 05:00:31 pm by JontyR »

Offline JontyR

deleted as double post in error.

Offline Comicman

Crikey.

But, erm, how do you know?
i read what punters get up to on the bareback site

Offline Vice Admiral

i read what punters get up to on the bareback site

Blimey.

What's the "bareback site"?

Offline Comicman

Not sure if im allowed to say it on here

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Vice Admiral

This is all rather bemusing – if not, indeed, flabbergasting.

Hands up (for want of a better expression) those of you who – as well as paying good money to penetrate pussy – have unprotected anal sex with males?

OK.  Maybe you don't want to come clean (again for want of a better expression).  Fair enough.

Nonetheless, although we live in a time of sexual fluidity (yet again for want of a better expression), I'd wager that the number of apparently straight punters who are simultaneously engaging in risky behaviour with members of their own sex is pretty low.

But perhaps I've just led a sheltered life?

Offline pbrown355

Wow, it's all going on. I need to get me some more penetrative anal sex with men. I was going to follow that with what else I was (not) going to do but decided it might not read as amusingly as it was in my head.
More importantly for me is that I was planning OWO with one or two of my soon to be punts when this thread appeared. Making me think again but still considering (especially as the bookings aren't even made yet.
Thanks for the info everyone about STIs, but there is some misinformation about diabetes (type 2) which probably makes no difference on a punting site. On a doughnut rating site it would definitely need correcting.

Offline smiths

Lots of discussions about the risk of unprotected penetrative sex yet oral sex isn’t seen as a risk, (lots of SP reviews point towards those that OWO CIM do reverse OWO as a positive) the advice on NHS websites says transmission of gonorrhea, herpes and syphills is “commonly caught through oral sex”

I get intercourse carries a higher risk but it’s like buying 100 Loto tickets rather than 10

Does anyone abstain from oral sex ?

I’m not condoning BB just curious as to views on why we are comfortable with taking a “small risk”

For ME all sexual contact holds a risk with WGs and civvies alike. For ME its all about taking the risks I am prepared too take for the rewards on offer as I see them. So for ME BB is a no no outside a relationship where we get tested together but I look for OWO when punting and off civvies. Not caught anything yet and I get tested on a regular basis at the GUM.

If anyone thinks the risks are too high stick to covered only services like OW, or stick to wanking, simples. Just bear in mind you could still catch something with OW, thats punting and life in general for you. And for the record I don't believe most people, WGs, punters and civvies get tested on a reg basis, I cant prove it obviously but it cant be disproved either, its just my view.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 11:18:17 pm by smiths »

Online dubhcarr

I seem to remember at the gum clinic a throat swab test cos sti's like Gonorrhoea and chlamydia can also be transmitted orally.   :unknown:

Offline alabama1

For ME all sexual contact holds a risk with WGs and civvies alike. For ME its all about taking the risks I am prepared too take for the rewards on offer as I see them. So for ME BB is a no no outside a relationship where we get tested together but I look for OWO when punting and off civvies. Not caught anything yet and I get tested on a regular basis at the GUM.

If anyone thinks the risks are too high stick to covered only services like OW, or stick to wanking, simples. Just bear in mind you could still catch something with OW, thats punting and life in general for you. And for the record I don't believe most people, WGs, punters and civvies get tested on a reg basis, I cant prove it obviously but it cant be disproved either, its just my view.

I don't think so.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I don't think so.
Condoms aren't 100% safe. Is anything?
So yes, it has to be a possibility.

Offline smiths

As I posted above ALL sexual contact holds a risk, if some think OW is safe sex that's up to them, its safer than OWO but still holds a risk in reality.

Offline Camargue

I don't think so.
According to the NHS website:
"When used correctly every time you have sex, male condoms are 98% effective. This means 2 out of 100 people will become pregnant in 1 year when male condoms are used as contraception."
I guess if sperm can get out, then an infection can get in.

Offline Gurgel9165

"When used correctly every time you have sex, male condoms are 98% effective. This means 2 out of 100 people will become pregnant in 1 year when male condoms are used as contraception."

Don't think it is because condom's permeable. The statistic probably includes cases of condom tear and improper use.

Offline senordingdongs

Well a rubber only covers the shaft, definitely a risk although small off picking something up especially if your balls are smashing off her vag while your going in deep.

Offline alabama1

Don't think it is because condom's permeable. The statistic probably includes cases of condom tear and improper use.

Exactly. This is what i meant. If you are not being a thicko, then there is surely no risk.  :unknown:

Online dubhcarr

and if i understand they do not prevent HPV transmission.    :hi:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Offline smiths

Which is why I said with OW there is A risk, as there is with any sexual contact with another person, why someone disagrees with this fact is up to them. In punting a punter is very unlikely to know what a WG may of done and with whom, same as a civvie you may pull for a fuck. To me its basic logic, I take the risks I am prepared to take knowing I could catch something backed up by getting tested on a reg basis.

Offline smiths

So a 2% risk is A risk, its not 100% is it which was my point, once again what I posted was a fact, there is A risk. I never said it was a high risk just A risk. I have never yet caught anything from OWO and punted with a hell of a lot of WGs over the decades but know I could.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Just suppose that her VJ had a very bright coloured dye instead of the normal fluids.

Suppose also that your dick had a very bright colured dye instead of the normal fluid.

Now it would be very intrersinmg after a session where these colured fluids might be found and how they might be transfered from person to person.

Remember the sizes of Bacteria and the ever smaller Virus and where they might end up.

Come to that the size of human sperm cells too?.

Perhaps a new health warning;

Hands - space - fanny - face;?.....

Online sparkus

I've contracted nasty things using condoms twice.

I've also had red rashes from OWO both WG and civvy.

Offline Camargue

So a 2% risk is A risk, its not 100% is it which was my point, once again what I posted was a fact, there is A risk. I never said it was a high risk just A risk. I have never yet caught anything from OWO and punted with a hell of a lot of WGs over the decades but know I could.
Errr....
You said "you could still catch something with OW".
Alabama replied to that comment saying "I don't think so", thereby indicating one couldn't catch something.
I replied to Alabama with a quote from an NHS statement which says there is a 2% risk of pregnancy when wearing a condom, which to me  indicated there is a risk of the condom wearer catching an infection.
I never mentioned anything about it being "100%" or "high risk" ??

Offline Camargue

The statistic probably includes cases of condom tear and improper use.
I'd be very surprised if it didn't.

Offline smiths

Errr....
You said "you could still catch something with OW".
Alabama replied to that comment saying "I don't think so", thereby indicating one couldn't catch something.
I replied to Alabama with a quote from an NHS statement which says there is a 2% risk of pregnancy when wearing a condom, which to me  indicated there is a risk of the condom wearer catching an infection.
I never mentioned anything about it being "100%" or "high risk" ??

I never said you did mention that, I used your post to back the point I made in my post up, i.e. there is indeed A risk.

Offline Jayj

It’s really just a statistical calculation, say (made up number) 25 unprotected OWO and reverse O punts versus 1 BB punt that in reality is what it comes down to, OWO or reverse O carries a risk if you do it often enough your potentially going to get caught out, equally like anything based on luck you could have 25 BB punts catch nothing and one oral without and you catch a dose.

Offline smiths

It’s really just a statistical calculation, say (made up number) 25 unprotected OWO and reverse O punts versus 1 BB punt that in reality is what it comes down to, OWO or reverse O carries a risk if you do it often enough your potentially going to get caught out, equally like anything based on luck you could have 25 BB punts catch nothing and one oral without and you catch a dose.

So if it bothers you that much don't do OWO/RO or even less risk don't punt at all, even better don't have civvy relationships either and just wank, job done.

Offline petermisc

Crikey.  But, erm, how do you know?
We know that there are plenty of punters who also punt with men (read all the TS reviews).  Just as we know that some punters are happy to do BB with women, it is surely equally likely that some of those punting with men will also be happy to BB.

You have no control over what clients an SP has seen before you, and even less control over who those clients punted beforehand.  If you cannot accept that, then you shouldn't be punting.

Offline Comicman

We know that there are plenty of punters who also punt with men (read all the TS reviews).  Just as we know that some punters are happy to do BB with women, it is surely equally likely that some of those punting with men will also be happy to BB.

You have no control over what clients an SP has seen before you, and even less control over who those clients punted beforehand.  If you cannot accept that, then you shouldn't be punting.
  :thumbsup:

Offline Jayj

So if it bothers you that much don't do OWO/RO or even less risk don't punt at all, even better don't have civvy relationships either and just wank, job done.

I’m not suggesting I’m bothered or particularly worried I’m just pointing out that oral sex can carry a risk

Offline intheshadow

Hep B is also a risk with OWO. I covered up until I was jabbed for it.
Now the huge difference in feeling between OW and OWO makes it worth the small risk of other STIs, imo.

But the chances are very slim
Banned reason: Banned HoveA83 - multiple accounts
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline LoneWolf2020

Do you know the exact odds mate?

Offline Jayj

Do you know the exact odds mate?

I would imagine calculating the odds would be difficult, I think from reading the NHS website the reality is OWO can result in catching an STI your more likely to catch one through BB and a greater range but as I look at it your buying 100 loto tickets if you BB and maybe 10 if you OWO you can win a dose with both just more likely to win (lose in this analogy) with BB
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 06:55:05 pm by Jayj »