Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ask the girls in the room.....  (Read 1605 times)

Online wristjob

Looking at some girls in a  parlour I haven't been to before. Standard rates on the website for the basic service, a list of specialties so I call to ask what is included, how much extra - got to ask the girl in the room. OK so it's not just them, most places do this but really it's never going to help is it. I've been to places where the price doubled from the basic and extras tend to get more expensive if you ask later in the punt.

FS - can't they ask the bloody girls and keep a list?

Offline smiths

Looking at some girls in a  parlour I haven't been to before. Standard rates on the website for the basic service, a list of specialties so I call to ask what is included, how much extra - got to ask the girl in the room. OK so it's not just them, most places do this but really it's never going to help is it. I've been to places where the price doubled from the basic and extras tend to get more expensive if you ask later in the punt.

Yes its no good to me either, i require the info as to exactly what services a WG offers BEFORE booking them.

Some brothels are shit scared its the police thats ringing though so give as little info as possible, for others it suits them to be vague, all designed to get you to the punt and rely on you thinking with your dick and punting whatever you discover.

ALL brothels will know exactly what services a WG actually says to them she offers of course, some might offer more in the room perhaps for extra though.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
By not giving you a price it means the girl can charge whatever she feels like on the day.  One day OWO might be £10 but the next client might get charged £20 as she has a sore jaw or neck. 

Gordo987

Being a lover of OWO I ALWAYS ask if its available and for what price (if any). If I don't get an answer, or its to expensive, or its not available I don't book. I suggest the OP does the same.  :hi:

Online wristjob

I really don't buy the police argument. If they have a website, do any business at all, then it's well known to the police what is happening. We've seen here (and on the recent documentary) that the police aren't really interested unless you are doing drugs/trafficking etc. If I were a brothel owner I would make sure I knew that before investing money into a building and risking losing eveyrthing due to POCA

By not giving you a price it means the girl can charge whatever she feels like on the day.  One day OWO might be £10 but the next client might get charged £20 as she has a sore jaw or neck.

There are different categories of sex workers. Disregard street girls but you have independents,brothels, agencies. With brothel/agency the girls are representing that establishment - if you see 2 bad girls from a place you are unlikely to go back. I guess what I'm saying is I expect a level of consistency and a standard, and that a decent establishment will boot out any girls who don't comply. Seems the good ones do and 90% don't.

Online wristjob

Being a lover of OWO I ALWAYS ask if its available and for what price (if any). If I don't get an answer, or its to expensive, or its not available I don't book. I suggest the OP does the same.  :hi:

I think you are Mystic Meg's long lost brother...

Offline smiths

I really don't buy the police argument. If they have a website, do any business at all, then it's well known to the police what is happening. We've seen here (and on the recent documentary) that the police aren't really interested unless you are doing drugs/trafficking etc. If I were a brothel owner I would make sure I knew that before investing money into a building and risking losing eveyrthing due to POCA

There are different categories of sex workers. Disregard street girls but you have independents,brothels, agencies. With brothel/agency the girls are representing that establishment - if you see 2 bad girls from a place you are unlikely to go back. I guess what I'm saying is I expect a level of consistency and a standard, and that a decent establishment will boot out any girls who don't comply. Seems the good ones do and 90% don't.

Brothels might only be raided following a complaint from neighbours, at any minute the police might deicde to raid under POCA though, you could even look at it that its in the police force that raids a brothels interest to let it operate, make some money then raid it because that force gets some of the POCA assets (unless its changed).

A brothel is a straw man as i see it, sure a pimp could make a lot of money, on the other hand he or she could get done at any moment. And it is the case some brothels have operated for years without being shut down, all about being willing to take or not caring about the risks involved.

Online wristjob

Wow, wish I hadn't bothered now.

I found some other feedback elsewhere varying between the girl being one of the best ever and average. It's a cheap punt and I figure count it as information - if the place is good then great, and if not I only lost a few quid.

Get there, go up stairs, the girl is really pushing the extras which are bloody expensive. Without them not much touching or anything really. Anyway really really pushing them, sob story how the parlour takes half the cash on a basic service so she's shagging me for pennies. Oh - and she's annoyed at the confusion over extras, why can't the parlour just tell the customers.

To be honest I wish I'd paid her half the cash, walked and told the parlour I just walked without seeing her and eff off. The girls performance was ok but it was pretty much a nightmare punt, I felt bad for her, felt bad doing pretty much anything really.

So to answer my own question - the reason the parlour don't say is cos they are utter cnuts.

Not going to post details on the girl/location cos I don't want any aggro for her but Im happy to PM anybody who posts on my regional board details.

Gordo987

I think you are Mystic Meg's long lost brother...

Oh, you found me out! (don't tell the others)  :coolgirl: