Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What reviews are worth posting?  (Read 329 times)

Offline Tommyjameson86

Hi. I'm pretty new here and want to be a contributing member. I've seen various girls around Kent... But what reviews are worth posting?
For example if I've seen a girl that already has positive reviews on here and my review would add no new insight in to her services, is it still worth posting?

Let me know and I'll start adding the write ups

Offline timsussex

Ive moved this here as its not a review

there are lots of threads on what makes a review worth posting - perhaps look in the general section

its certainly worth posting a review even if you have nothing much to add - it helps build up a pattern of good service and updates the girls service - sometimes girls become stale

of course helps if anyone posts a negative then thenbalance of pos/neg can be taken into account

Offline Derrick101

Just my personal guidelines.

If its a TOFTT, I'd review.
If the SP has not been reviewed for 6 months or so, I'd review.
If the service is way out of line with current reviews, then I'd review.
If the SP has a steady string of recent reviews, I might not review.

Offline smiths

Hi. I'm pretty new here and want to be a contributing member. I've seen various girls around Kent... But what reviews are worth posting?
For example if I've seen a girl that already has positive reviews on here and my review would add no new insight in to her services, is it still worth posting?

IMO ALL genuine reviews are worth having on here whether the WG has 1 review or 100. It would be YOUR experience of the punt and WG which is of course unique and thus worth having.

Offline Tommyjameson86

Cheers fellas. I've missed the boat with reviewing some local girls who aren't on the scene anymore. But I'll start with my punts from the last few months with girls who are still actively offering services

Offline switftjake

IMO ALL genuine reviews are worth having on here whether the WG has 1 review or 100. It would be YOUR experience of the punt and WG which is of course unique and thus worth having.
Agree. The consistency and subtle differences in an experience are worth it. If a review is word for word of another then no obviously not useful.

Also rules state no more than 1 review per punter per WG per year. Other than that all reviews can be helpful

Offline smiths

Agree. The consistency and subtle differences in an experience are worth it. If a review is word for word of another then no obviously not useful.

Also rules state no more than 1 review per punter per WG per year. Other than that all reviews can be helpful

Except if after doing a positive review the punter returns and the WG is shit when he can then do a negative or neutral review at any time. One punter did a negative recently then for whatever reason decided to give the WG another chance, she fucked him over again so he did a second negative, nothing in the rules says you cant do this. If that had been a good punt he could of done a positive review to follow up his negative.

vw

All reviews written within the guidelines are worth it

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymous86273

There’s nothing worse than going to see someone with no reviews on here, posting a negative review, then a couple of people chiming in how they have seen her and it was just a bad for them  :diablo:

I’ve reviewed everyone I’ve seen since I’ve been a member on here unless she already has recent reviews from credible posters whom match my experience.