Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian Fun in the Capital  (Read 2056 times)

Offline HughJardon

So just wanted to point out that these 2 are back in Cardiff as of 16/07/14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If my first recommendation doesnt pan out Im gone for a Trip over to IKEA, but which 1 do I pick ?????

GeeWiz

Do they tag team like Carla and Daphne used to?

FWIW, I found Carla to be a bit stroppy the time I saw her, but she is as fit in the flesh as her photos suggest.  YMMV.

Offline HughJardon

Yeah I have seen Carla, and she doesnt do intimate DFK, she did at the time OWO but she did say that old cliche "dont come in my mouth" in broken english, maybe one of her first learnt english phrases.
Whilst I enjoyed Carla, and she is as fit as a butchers mutt, I have reservations !!!

The JessicaBaby would be beneficial to everyone on UKP as it seems no-one has had experience with her ?

So is she a Carla or a Hannah decisions decisions  :scare:

SeekingtheTruth

I tried to book Jessica before she went on holidays but she only works til 8pm.

Worth a shot if you've seen Carla before I'd say.

Salt

Carla is extremely fit but makes annoying fake noises.......

Rather she didn't make any noise at all  :hi:

Not sure how she would respond to please shut-the-fuck-up.....

SirFrank

Carla is extremely fit but makes annoying fake noises.......

Rather she didn't make any noise at all  :hi:

Not sure how she would respond to please shut-the-fuck-up.....

+1. She made that much noise when I was fucking her that at one stage I thought there was at least another two blokes involved. I'm good but I ain't that fucking good

Offline HughJardon

But for that pleasure youd have to say "Fogd be a pofád , hogy a kék szemű ribanc "
Which loosely translates as "shut the fuck up you blue eyed bitch"

Shed scream and the hungarian A team would storm the flat, id be like colonel gaddifi taken cheap shots on the deck

Btw they stop working at 8pm so Hughs not getting it 2nite  :(

Offline webpunter

+1. She made that much noise when I was fucking her that at one stage I thought there was at least another two blokes involved. I'm good but I ain't that fucking good
SirF - another pearler of a quote.  If the Duchess is way for the day then maybe you could set about compiling a list of your favourite 50 posts / sections of.  Fuck that - make it a 100 !  Easy to do - just open up a few tabs on your browser & cut & paste etc.  Keep 'em coming !  WP .  If you think it a bit naff you doing this then PM me the list & i can set up a new thread
We [the UKP 'we'] could always do a new thread entitled - "favourite SirF posts" - and include just the relevant sections.  'We' can then all add our faves.  One that springs to mind - and i haven't read back through - refers to less action than a french 1st world war rifle.  The funny thing is that every now & again i try & ease some of the comments posted on UKP into conversations when out with my mates.  When these are relevant.  My mates think these are hilarious.  But i don't mention where from etc.  Just a natural comic i add :)

SirFrank

Glad to hear the material has come in handy mate

SeekingtheTruth

I may TOFTT tonight and give Jessica a good smashing. Will report back to let you know how it goes.

SeekingtheTruth

Looks like I'm not going to get to see this one. Can't do the time I need.  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

Stated to me that they are only available until 8pm, I dont normally punt earlier than that, add to that the humidity and heat we are experiencing, may have to give it a miss for now  :thumbsdown:

Found a funny profile though, read her description P.S not a recomendation just for shits "n" giggles

Her pimp obviously doesnt think shes all that !!!! LOL 

Offline ampersand

Stated to me that they are only available until 8pm, I dont normally punt earlier than that, add to that the humidity and heat we are experiencing, may have to give it a miss for now  :thumbsdown:

Found a funny profile though, read her description P.S not a recomendation just for shits "n" giggles

Her pimp obviously doesnt think shes all that !!!! LOL

No oral, no penetration, no me.

Offline wholuvsubaby

going on a recky today . No feedback so breaking one of my golden rules. Spoke with Jess on the phone and good comms. Will report back - wish me luck  ;)

if i am not back online with in two days then send in a search party - you know where to look!

SirFrank

going on a recky today . No feedback so breaking one of my golden rules. Spoke with Jess on the phone and good comms. Will report back - wish me luck  ;)

if i am not back online with in two days then send in a search party - you know where to look!

Send an item of clothing to me. I'll get my dog to sniff it and if you go off the chart I'll send him out for you. He's got a nose like the hounds sent out to find John Rambo. If he can't find you I'll assume you've been minced and thrown overboard somewhere. Anyway good luck fella. Report back (if you make it back to blighty)

Offline Montywales

I'm eagerly awaiting this and hope its a decent report. I'm expecting a vanilla service report back though

Offline wholuvsubaby

Back reporting for duty.

Look out for debrief  :wacko:

Offline HughJardon

Looking forward to any info on the elusive jessbaby, she didnt work today. Bet shes not used to an endless slew of cocks in and around her pie hole.
I want a go before she goes back/visa expires so cmon lets have sum bean spillage