Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Muff Diving  (Read 2495 times)

hemp2save

Just thought I'd throw this out there, how do you guys feel about getting your head buried in the lasses pussy?

My mate said the other day, 'why the FUCK would you wanna go down on a prossie for?'

Do you think he has a point?

SirFrank

I generally eat beaver like my fucking life depends on it. However I'm picky as fuck and I've been known to stead clear of eating clunge if it looks like roadkill, smells like cheese and onion crisps or has the same effect on my tongue as licking a 9v battery

hemp2save

Have you heard about Poison Pussy going around killing doods after muffing?

SirFrank

I can think of worse ways of dying! I almost choked to death on a Murray mint in a driving lesson that went to shit back in the day. As my lips turned blue I remember thinking how fucking gay is this? I imagined a Bonn Scott exit that people would talk about in admiration long after I'd gone. A slap on the back saved me. I'm sure if I died eating pussy I'd achieve legendary status. I'm pretty sure this is just a pile of horseshit though. Oh and your mate sounds like a cunt too

SeekingtheTruth

There is already a thread about this in the main section. Why not post there?

hemp2save

What, I thread about eating pussy? I'm in LOL, nah in all honesty I have given in with that, I was the worlds worst once, fucking periods and all sorts, right dirty cunt, I'm doomed anyway, chuck a bit of bareback in and thats me finished, when I used to go dogging there was bareback galore up Castle Coch lol

SeekingtheTruth

Ummmm, what?

I've read that 3 times and still have no idea what you're on about. And did you just say you're a BB'er? Rather you than me mate, that's what used to always put me off dogging.

hemp2save

Muff diving is the same as going bareback though, even worse if your gums bleed, I would never do BB with a prosie but in the heat of the moment dogging, lots of guys do, when I was having a gang bang in this blokes house with his wife, I had a condom on there were 4 of us and she comes along saying 'I don't like condoms' and fucking ripped it off, I made sure I was first in before the other 3 I tell thee

Offline ampersand

Muff diving certainly does not carry the same level of risk as BB. 

Who are you currently recommending that we should see?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:37:57 pm by aardvark »

hemp2save

I haven't seen anyone for the past week or so as my Herpes on my top lip has broken out  :mad:

Offline ampersand

Who are you currently recommending that we should see?
So that we know who to avoid, just in case BB has been offered and you were unable to resist making sure you got in first.

Offline Taggart

External Link/Members Only

Ah, incidents in Nigeria.

I wouldn't trust a pro$$ie from Nigeria any more than those nice people who email me asking for money or to use my bank account to deposit $10million.

In 12+ years, there's only couple of women I've deliberately avoided going down on due to cleanliness issues, and I've never even had a sore throat, which I know some get. I suppose it depends on how active the lady is and how good her personal hygiene is.

BTW, there's a place in Co Donegal, called Muff, and surprise, surprise, they to have a diving club....External Link/Members Only
They even hold a Muff Festival in August and there's a Facebook page too.

Offline ampersand

Hemp, you may be trying to be sarcastic - if so, you are failing miserably.  Go find a bus to play with.

peroni77

Muff diving is the same as going bareback though, even worse if your gums bleed, I would never do BB with a prosie but in the heat of the moment dogging, lots of guys do, when I was having a gang bang in this blokes house with his wife, I had a condom on there were 4 of us and she comes along saying 'I don't like condoms' and fucking ripped it off, I made sure I was first in before the other 3 I tell thee

how can you compare muff diving with going bareback ?????? and would you really go down on a girl if you knew your gums was bleeding ???????  by what you been writing i think you should get up the clinic

SeekingtheTruth

Do you honestly think that would have made any difference? What about the 100's of guys before you in the previous dogging sessions?

That might quite possibly one of the stupidest statements I've seen on this site.....  :dash:

hemp2save

My mouth only bleeds every 28 days though :crazy:

Offline ampersand

I would never do BB with a prosie ............
So you say. However in the 70 odd posts that you have made so far on this forum, at least 5 referenced BB-ing and some suggested that if a WG had slipped you in BB, you wouldn't have stopped her.

At the end of the day, we are all adults so if that is your thing, fine I am not going to moralise about it.   However, please be up front about it - I certainly don't want to see a girl who is frequented by someone who seeks BB, just in case she allows it but doesn't publicise the fact.

Offline webpunter

I generally eat beaver like my fucking life depends on it. However I'm picky as fuck and I've been known to stead clear of eating clunge if it looks like roadkill, smells like cheese and onion crisps or has the same effect on my tongue as licking a 9v battery
Another quote straight out of the SirF 'top drawer'

hemp2save

I'm fucking with you all guys, I would never BB on AW, been doing WG for over 25yrs, I'm still alive so I must be doing something or someone right, my dogging tales would never spill over to the WG's, plus my GUM clinic results last month shows all clear.

HAPPY DAYS  :hi:

Offline webpunter

H2S - here's a t-shirt for you:   External Link/Members Only
"no muff too tough we dive at five"

SeekingtheTruth

I'm fucking with you all guys

Ahhh that old chestnut. You don't post like someone old enough to be punting for 25 years. I would have pegged you at early to mid 20's.

SirFrank

Ahhh that old chestnut. You don't post like someone old enough to be punting for 25 years. I would have pegged you at early to mid 20's.

I'd suggest 17-19. I've done a fair bit of swinging over the years (not dogging as it's not my bag) and like punting if offered BB I'd run a mile
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:11:32 am by SirFrank »

Offline rudolph hucker

'Clunge' , top term, seldom seen or heard, thanks for reminding me to use this more often Frank.  :lol:

Offline ampersand

He did say in his first post - I don't know how to quote it, so I will paraphrase - that he was not new to punting and had been doing 3-4 a month for the last three years.  Not 25 years then.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
ah the school holidays are here again and now starts the boys trying to look 'cool' in front of the men and failing miserably.
The way his posts are phrased I would put him at 14-17 max.  Just listen to a bunch of school boys talking and you will know what I mean.
The bravado and bluff, the I have done it all and then when realising they are not making themselves look cool, I was just messing with you.

GeeWiz

Used to have a late night smoke at Castell Coch and only ever saw another car there once.  It was the police.  The last time I tried to drive up there when closed, it had a barrier down at the entrance.  So how dogging goes on up there is beyond me.

SeekingtheTruth

Used to have a late night smoke at Castell Coch and only ever saw another car there once.  It was the police.  The last time I tried to drive up there when closed, it had a barrier down at the entrance.  So how dogging goes on up there is beyond me.

The spot is about half a mile up from castell coch in the car park on the left, but from what I have heard it's primarily a gay dogging spot. Something hemp isn't telling us?

Offline ampersand

Strange for him not to be telling us something ............

SirFrank

ah the school holidays are here again and now starts the boys trying to look 'cool' in front of the men and failing miserably.
The way his posts are phrased I would put him at 14-17 max.  Just listen to a bunch of school boys talking and you will know what I mean.
The bravado and bluff, the I have done it all and then when realising they are not making themselves look cool, I was just messing with you.

Just like the inbetweeners!

hemp2save

Had my first prossie at 15  :angelgirl:

Offline ampersand

SirFrank

Well paid paper round??

Lmfao  :lol:  yeah did I also tell you that I just got out from a 10 stretch. No fucking worries and now I'm looking for some quality tang blah blah