Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JAZMIN VIP - reading town centre  (Read 2235 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667532) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Ronnieosullivan

External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews on here but this is a strong positive

I was on the prowl very recently in barren reading and came across jazmin on AW. After weighing her up on here i had her down strictly as a pump and dump with anything else being a bonus.

Comms - all done via text

Cost - £130 for half an hour. £100 standard with £30 for CIM

Location - the usual south american hot spot not far from the train station. Shared apartment with another brass who i didnt see.
Fit for purpose room and shower facilities which i used.

The girl - shes fit as fuck. A proper little pocket rocket with fake tits and arse which are both well done. Very very tidy - i was well impressed.

Pros -  
Lapdance that i asked for was decent - she got me right in the mood.

OWO was nice and deep with a bit of added deep throat. Plenty of eye contact and suction was on point.

69 was superb. Her pussy is a masterpiece and i had a good 5 minutes of that whilst she was going to town on my cock. Plenty of deep throat.

Sex in a few positions with RCG being the highlight. Watching her tight pussy clamp onto my dick was a beautiful moment.

Wanked myself off into her month and tits whilst i was stood at the side of the bed.

Cons - none

I expected a P&D but received a good old time from a top notch bird.

Would i return? Shes here until the 20th apparently - if im back in the area by then - 100% i will.

Offline DoorDash

Offline mikey_mike

It looks like she may have had some work done since I saw her (last year). 

Offline Clemente45

New profile on AW: //www.adultwork.com/7724658