Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big titted MILF - any recommendations?  (Read 2030 times)

Offline tigerbiker

I have a hankering to meet with an SP who has good sized titties (40dd +) and nipples and enjoys/gets aroused by them being played with (as in respectful/gentle hands on and licking/sucking :P - but not tit wank). Ideally 35 to 45/50 years old - OK with some curves (up to size 16) but not BBW category. Needs to be SW based.

I do find that SPs who allow/enjoy tit worship are too young for my liking and that the MILFY ones with big hooters dislike too much attention on their chesty assets.

Ideally full service but hand job service would be a runner.

Any of you chaps got any suggestions?

Offline houseboot

The SW is a big area, roughly Land’s End to Cheltenham to Bournemouth.

You really need to narrow down the area you are interested in.

At the moment it’s a pretty meaningless request.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 05:38:53 pm by houseboot »

Offline tigerbiker

My definition of SW is pretty much the one used on UKP - ie Cornwall, Devon, Somerset. Avon, Wilts and Dorset. Or is you want to get technical and optimal for me, a 70 mile radius or Yeovil.

Online southcoastpunter

if you mean that you will travel anywhere in the SW region to meet one - its would have been useful if you had stated that. Looking at your reviews, it would appear that you do get around most of the SW region (and elsewhere) but most punters don't and can't so that is important info to know if you want guys to offer you suggestions.

Offline Candyman

First name that came to mind after reading this was TigerLily

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has always been very willing whenever I've seen her, but have not seen her personally for a while.

Offline tigerbiker

Ermm - this is turning into an unnecessary "Mr Logic" debate - I posted in the SW region asking for recommendations in the SW region - I can't see that it is worthy of critical response about my definition of the SW area limits or interrogation and reference to my report history and its associated geography. If you don't want to contribute something useful, please don't shoot me down - just leave your keyboard alone. Thanks

Offline tigerbiker

First name that came to mind after reading this was TigerLily

Has always been very willing whenever I've seen her, but have not seen her personally for a while.
Thanks Candyman - fair recommendation. I have seen her and posted a report in last 12 months. She is a bit more GILF than MILF and somewhat reserved when it came to booby play. I'm after one up from Tigerlily in terms of enthusiasm and getting aroused by titty fun.

Offline houseboot

Ermm - this is turning into an unnecessary "Mr Logic" debate - I posted in the SW region asking for recommendations in the SW region - I can't see that it is worthy of critical response about my definition of the SW area limits or interrogation and reference to my report history and its associated geography. If you don't want to contribute something useful, please don't shoot me down - just leave your keyboard alone. Thanks

I asked the question because we get lots of people who make requests without specifying the exact area they are interested in.

Southcoastpunter added further clarification.

Your attitude is counterproductive.

If you want help then take on board the advice you are given.

Your behaviour is not helping your cause.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 11:07:18 pm by houseboot »

Online southcoastpunter

if you were referring to my comment, it certainly wasn't intended to be critical - but one of helping you to help us to help you. It certainly wasn't intended to be "shooting you down". I looked at your review history only to see where you punted to see if that helped narrow down the area you might be looking in - but it helped by showing you punt all over and therefore you probably are looking across the whole of the SW area.

edit - wrote this before seeing HB's above comment

I will now make a comment that i do intend to be a little critical - I think you are being a bit overly touchy!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 11:07:24 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Wtt2014

I came for the WG reviews, but I stay for the soap opera drama amongst people who I assume (hope?) are adults and yet kick off at any vaguely perceived slight.

Online fredhiggins

I came for the WG reviews, but I stay for the soap opera drama amongst people who I assume (hope?) are adults and yet kick off at any vaguely perceived slight.
:lol:

Offline Quiet Man

Its pathetic.....this place is fullof girls....SPs pretending to be men - convincing until they start bitching

Offline sensualencounter

Its pathetic.....this place is fullof girls....SPs pretending to be men - convincing until they start bitching
What are you on about? Unless you're inadvertently outing yourself as a SP???  :wacko:

Online inalco

This touring girl just arrived in Bournemouth.

mxed reviews but has enormous breasts by the looks of comments made and her pictures.

Offline Crackpot11

I’ve not seen her but I’m v tempted  External Link/Members Only based in Wells but does car meets or outcalls