Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exter Chinese Massage South Street.  (Read 1563 times)

Offline mike63

I have been to the above on 2 or 3 occasions in the last few years. When walking past about 4pm today there was a police mini bus opposite and two police at least inside. Could be something or nothing.

Offline punterman99

I have been to the above on 2 or 3 occasions in the last few years. When walking past about 4pm today there was a police mini bus opposite and two police at least inside. Could be something or nothing.

Probably an immigration check.  That's usually what it is.  Nothing to be concerned about if the girls are legal in this country.  The authorities just want to make sure they are not being trafficked.  They know they do "things", they just want to make sure they are not doing "things" they don't want to do, under duress.
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Tomstevens17

Has anyone been in here recently? Some mixed reviews going back a fair few years, but nothing much of late.

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

Currently Plan B for later this week.

I haven't been there before so I'm still undecided.

On previous visits I went here:-

External Link/Members Only

but their Exeter shop closed about a year ago.

The Exmouth shop is still operating but I suspect it's only the male doctor working there.

Offline miketucker999

I am travelling down to Sidmouth from Manchester next month and would appreciate any comments regarding the Exmouth business.

Thanking any feedback in advance.

Offline houseboot

I am travelling down to Sidmouth from Manchester next month and would appreciate any comments regarding the Exmouth business.

I checked with them today.

My fears that the male doctor was working alone were dispelled and they confirmed that both male and female therapists are available.

I might try on them on Thursday as, if it turns out to be legit, I'll still have the option of going to the shop in Exeter on Friday or Saturday.

Offline houseboot

I didn't get the chance to try the Exmouth shop.

I went for the banker option in Exeter ... I wish I hadn't ... review in due course.

Nik18

There isn't really much available in Exeter so I used to pop in occasionally. The girls change every 2-4 weeks and the massage quality is variable. However HR always available. A good option is to go for body to body as everything upto penetration seems to be acceptable. I should say tho that depending on the girl the B2B isn't strictly necessary. It's a bit potluck in there but I have sucked some gorgeous nipples, licked the loveliest pussies and they don't mind you cumming over their tits. The conversation is crap lol.

Offline houseboot

the massage quality is variable

It's a bit potluck in there

Agreed.

I saw "Lily", 50'ish ..... wish i hadn't!

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191383.msg1989678#msg1989678
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 05:23:54 pm by houseboot »