Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyApple  (Read 628 times)

Offline Cosworth89

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know if she is any good looking to get some ideas for a punt later in the month and want to go above just a plain suck and fuck which is what I have been limited to recently. Does not help that Swindon is baron at present.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I have had her in my hot list for a while, was looking to perhaps see her this week while I am off work - unfortunately she hasn't logged on since before Christmas.

Offline Cosworth89

I have had her in my hot list for a while, was looking to perhaps see her this week while I am off work - unfortunately she hasn't logged on since before Christmas.

Yeah no number to get in touch with either. Would be nice to have working girls who offer a bit more than hat most EE ladies do. Some of them are decent but don't really offer the extra services that make a punt feel worth putting the extra money into

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Yeah, she's on the dear side, for sure.  Having said that, Swindon is a punting desert so basically any half decent WG could charge what she liked and she would get some business round here.

Offline Mcping

I'm sure I've heard some bad words about her attitude in the past. Something about being thrown out of a hotel during a punt.

I only remember as I was tempted until I read something along these lines

Offline Cosworth89

I'm sure I've heard some bad words about her attitude in the past. Something about being thrown out of a hotel during a punt.

I only remember as I was tempted until I read something along these lines

Sounds ominous. If you could find the source to that would be great.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mcping

Sounds ominous. If you could find the source to that would be great.  :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure it was on here before I joined ukp...I've done a search but can't find anything but 100% sure it was her.
Something about being thrown out of the holiday inn in town

Surely someone will remember.

Offline Mcping

100% she used to be based in Bristol