Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street - Asian Girls  (Read 1218 times)

onenightstand

Has anybody used Viva Street to visit any Asian prossie?

Some of these profiles, especially the photos look to good to be true... Can anyone confirm if it's bait or genuine if anyone has any experience of a successful meeting?

External Link/Members Only

Offline PeachyAssFan

In short. Yes. Used them about 6 times this past year.  But in fact you will find that the girl advertised will 50% of the time not be the ones you will see due to bait and switch, or perhaps they use photos taken a long time ago and a few pounds of weight ago. The phone numbers numbers will be different on each advert, but invariably the ones advertised as BS3 will direct you to a place on West Street. The numbers for those advertising for Fishponds will be for a place off Fishponds Road near the Bingo and the BS6 numbers usually to a place in Clifton near Clifton Cathedral. Though you might get sent to one just off the downs. The girls change weekly. I'm a vanilla guy and had some good and indifferent experiences this past year. Don't expect much in the way of kissing of any sorts even if their ads say so. The Clifton pads are much nicer than the other places in terms of, well, everything!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:38:52 pm by PeachyAssFan »

Offline TerryTibbs

This girl is touring in Bristol...looks very hot to me.

Cecilia Cheung

Some mixed reviews on UKP.

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:27:34 am by TerryTibbs »

onenightstand

In short. Yes. Used them about 6 times this past year.  But in fact you will find that the girl advertised will 50% of the time not be the ones you will see due to bait and switch, or perhaps they use photos taken a long time ago and a few pounds of weight ago. The phone numbers numbers will be different on each advert, but invariably the ones advertised as BS3 will direct you to a place on West Street. The numbers for those advertising for Fishponds will be for a place off Fishponds Road near the Bingo and the BS6 numbers usually to a place in Clifton near Clifton Cathedral. Though you might get sent to one just off the downs. The girls change weekly. I'm a vanilla guy and had some good and indifferent experiences this past year. Don't expect much in the way of kissing of any sorts even if their ads say so. The Clifton pads are much nicer than the other places in terms of, well, everything!

Thanks for this, great detail. I think I will go ahead and give them a try.

onenightstand

This girl is touring in Bristol...looks very hot to me.

Cecilia Cheung

Some mixed reviews on UKP.

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nice one, she seems right up my street. But a shame she doesn't see Black guys.