Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-x-yasmin - Heathrow  (Read 1734 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7220611) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WKD123

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £120

After a break from punting I suddenly got the urge and thanks to the OP - gurds - I thought I would try and book with Yasmin. She moved for a bit to Reading, but
I saw her in a hotel in Heathrow and she seems to be back there - I got the feeling that the staff were getting suspicious and she needed to move on, presumably through a lot of activity!

Comms
Not great, not terrible.  Don't bother using AW email. First text got an auto reply with location, price and services so eventually I called and to my surprise,
Yasmin answered.  I initially had a feeling that someone else handled her comms, but now I don't think so. On the day, a bit of messing about with the meeting arrangements
but fortunately I was quite flexible.  Late in responding when I turned up at the venue so again, I had to call to prompt her.  You have been warned (and read another recent review citing
a similar issue with her).

Generic hotel near Heathrow. Room was fine and well equipped.

Girl
I got a bit of a shock once the magic door had opened as Yasmin has some extensive braids / dreadlocks. I do wonder if the AW pics are actually of her. Nonetheless, she
is super cute and I'm sure her attributes are accurate - small breasts with dark nipples (maybe a touch of hair), not toned but really nice and soft all over, if that
makes sense and a petite ass and slim body that I enjoyed exploring.  Nice banter, easy to talk to - although I initially thought that Yasmin has not been on the game for very long
I have subsequently changed my mind, or maybe it's just that the last 5 months have been busy!

Stubbly pussy but clean and a joy to feast on. Dressed in a flowing black robe, knickers and bra.

Punt
Had a shower, as expected and required then a chat about Portugal, wine, family and some banter before Yasmin dived on top and snogged my face off which was unexpected and very welcome
It was a delight to explore her and I paid a lot of attention to her pussy to which she responded positively including a "thank you" hug for giving her an orgasm (yeah, right!)
Moving onto putting on some rubber, we fucked in mish, spooning, pro bone and a highlight was holding her up by the ass cheeks in mish and fucking hard. She seemed to enjoy, but who knows.

I knew that there was no CIM on offer although COB or facial may have been an option I have recently enjoyed finishing inside so that was the finale. Seemed quite happy to rest
and leave things until I carefully withdrew.

Although Yasmin is not a clock watcher, the fact is that by the time she had confirmed that we were to meet, given directions, final location and had a shower, we were 10 mintues
into the hour so being somewhat gently reminded to shower and leave dead on the hour meant that overall I was cut somewhat short. Not bothered particularly as overall I had a great
time and would recommend.  I think with this one, YMMV is very much the order of the day, but at that price point I decided to give it a go.

Offline Leaveitout

nice review

was also interested in her based on previous review but there doesn't seem to be much info on appearance, and I'm guessing pics are fake? can you confirm? if unsure, how closely do they resemble the real thing?

was she also fluent in English or broken?

Offline WKD123

Fluent in English and a good sense of humour, easy to talk to

Her body is similar to the pictures, but I think the doubt creeps in because she does currently have long dark haired braids, dreadlocks whereas in the picture it looks like it is soft and straight.

Small nose piercing, light olive skin, dark brown nipples - neat tidy and clean pussy.  Personally I thought she had a nice, cheeky face but I can't really point you to a celeb to compare her with.  Hope that helps and good luck if you decide to go for it.

Offline gurds

She's nice, very young as well and good value for money.

Online deg_dilemma

I'm yet to write my review but very briefly my take is:-

She's mid-20s.
Braided hair, if you like that kinda thing, but it smells bad because obvs isn't washed often.
She needs to use anti-perspirant. She was sweating loads and I reckon had sweat from previous session  :vomit:
She needs to shower between appointments.
Pics on profile are not of her.
Comms are iffy.

Face is cute though I thought spotty.
Body is nice/slim though boobs are small, prob B cup.
She makes nice cute sounds during sex.
Seems to enjoy sex, which is nice to see/feel/hear.
Puts effort in, wants you to have a good time.
Is kind, nice, easy to get on with.

Offline Leaveitout

thanks for the input fellas, points from deg didn't sell me it though, smelly hair and sweaty not very appealing
I do like her working hours though, proper grafter! but then again that = more run through but still, nice to have a late night option compared to most packing up by 10pm or even until midnight if you're lucky