Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Query about contacing wg’s  (Read 1992 times)

Offline professorlove

Hi

Done a search on my query but couldn’t find a definitive answer.

I have a punting phone but find that I have to top up once every month to contact the wg once she sends her number to call or text. Sometimes I only use it once a month, so much of the credit is wasted.

Now if I buy a data sim which can last me 3 months. I can use whats app messaging and the call function through the app instead of regular sms and air waves. And it means I can see if she read my message.

Does anyone else use whatspp to contact wg’s? (providing she is on whatspp)

cheers

Offline Happylad

If they do the probability is that it will be avidly read in Moscow, Washington, Peking and Saudi Arabia, and one of them might even reply - which could well be an improvement on the WG`s own responses.

Offline jesse4585

Yes I've seen from reviews that a fair few punters contact by WhatsApp.  Id guess it would limit your options a bit as not all WGs seem to use it.

£10 for a month is harsh.    If you can get your phone unlocked,  if you can fit an O2 Sim,  tops on that seem to last indefinitely.  (At least they do in my case - I have an O2 prepay punting phone,  I only top up  2 or 3 times a year.  Sometimes I don't even use it for a month or more ....)

I also have an EE prepay phone which is a social phone, as I like to be able to limit my calls sometimes (often need to have work numbers on 24/7).  On the EE I think the top ups can last up to 3 months if I don't use it much, and that is for voice, txt & data.

Offline professorlove

Probably only ever seen 2 foreign wg’s. I stick to British mainly.

Offline houseboot

:cool:   :lol:

Offline professorlove

:cool:   :lol:

I grew up perving at the british glamour models. I like the look  :wackogirl:

Offline Jonestown

Do British Ops used WhatsApp much, I wouldn't have thought so.

Offline HarryZZ

I don't see the advantage of using WhatsApp, apart from knowing if any message has been received or read, my prepaid sim has unlimited calls and texts but limited data, just use the calls and texts and save the data for something else, there's also the possibility of compromising your identity using apps that connect with other apps and track your location.

Offline sancho.panza

I use 3 mobile payg and there's no time limit on the credit.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I regularly use WhatsApp to message and call. I do it via WiFi so it doesn't use any of my allowance. Obviously it's dependent on them having WhatsApp but in my experience, most of them do.
PS.... Once you have set WhatsApp up on your phone, it will work over WiFi even without a SIM in the phone.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 02:10:11 pm by Gordon Bennett »

Offline professorlove

I regularly use WhatsApp to message and call. I do it via WiFi so it doesn't use any of my allowance. Obviously it's dependent on them having WhatsApp but in my experience, most of them do.
PS.... Once you have set WhatsApp up on your phone, it will work over WiFi even without a SIM in the phone.

Yeah its just when I’m out and about the mobile data is handy. Will have to look at different networks then.

Thanks for the response gents  :hi:

Offline Al R

Hi

Done a search on my query but couldn’t find a definitive answer.

I have a punting phone but find that I have to top up once every month to contact the wg once she sends her number to call or text. Sometimes I only use it once a month, so much of the credit is wasted.

Now if I buy a data sim which can last me 3 months. I can use whats app messaging and the call function through the app instead of regular sms and air waves. And it means I can see if she read my message.

Does anyone else use whatspp to contact wg’s? (providing she is on whatspp)

cheers
I don’t have whatsapp on my punting phone, but I have a Tesco mobile sim. Initially when you top up with £10 they give you an extra £20 credit. The ‘extra’ credit is used first, anything unused is lost after a month but your original tenner keeps rolling over until it’s used. If only using the phone for calls / texts it lasts ages (depending how often you punt!)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 03:30:22 pm by Al R »

Offline Ilovebbw

In my experience I'd say around 40-50% of girls use WhatsApp. Occasionally some are even unaware/daft enough to have a face picture on their user info, very handy if you've not seen them before and no face pic on AW profile.

Offline localguy1962

I don't see the advantage of using WhatsApp, apart from knowing if any message has been received or read, my prepaid sim has unlimited calls and texts but limited data, just use the calls and texts and save the data for something else, there's also the possibility of compromising your identity using apps that connect with other apps and track your location.
Whatsapp will work if you can't get a GSM signal, but can connect to the internet via wireless...

Offline rathbone

Maybe reading this incorrectly, but wouldn't a pay as you go phone work better?  That way the credit isn't lost at the end of the month, and you only top up once it's running low?

Offline bedhedred

I don’t have whatsapp on my punting phone, but I have a Tesco mobile sim. Initially when you top up with £10 they give you an extra £20 credit. The ‘extra’ credit is used first, anything unused is lost after a month but your original tenner keeps rolling over until it’s used. If only using the phone for calls / texts it lasts ages (depending how often you punt!)

Does tesco-SIM have a difficult over-18 content unblocker, so you can access aw, ukp, uke etc from your smartphone without having to give them your credit card details?

Offline jesse4585

Maybe reading this incorrectly, but wouldn't a pay as you go phone work better?  That way the credit isn't lost at the end of the month, and you only top up once it's running low?
OP mentioned 'top up', so I think he already has a pay as you go.   I think it depends on the  network operator - with some you have a limited time before the credit expires.

Also, some of them have these "auto renewing deals"  where it gives you things like 2 GB data + 30 mins calls, but which only lasts a month. Once the deal  runs out, next time you top up it auto renews the deal & takes away your credit - unless you opt out, which isn't always as easy as it sounds....

Offline Happylad

My punting phone is a bog standard, 12 year old Pay As You Go Nokia phone (no frills and no apps), and I usually top up my credit about twice a year.  Because of my health problems I have not even switched it on for 8 months, but on checking last week I found that the I still have all the credit, and still available, from my last top up in December 2018.

I suggest a change of server might be sensible - mine is on EE