Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai jobs website - massage & catering  (Read 1096 times)

Online scutty brown

It's been asked a few times before as to how Thai girls find jobs here in the UK, where here's one piece in the puzzle.
External Link/Members Only

Thai language website offering jobs in both massage parlours and catering.  I presume it's just one of many, but interesting to know about

Offline kuck

Online LLPunting

Work offers look to be for "legit" work so should this be in the punting section?
Quite a few of the massage ads seem to vanish if you click to see more details.
Pay rates, if actually hourly rather than per booking, seem generous if not unsustainable and perhaps not in line with claims by some masseuses in the places offering extras.  Even if per booking they are quite generous.

Online mr.bluesky

Hidden Image/Members Only
I suppose this is a Thai licence!

That's very scary that you can just "apply for a driving licence " so I assume there are a lot of Thai's driving about who have never passed a driving test. I hope it doesn't apply to Thai's in this country.  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 07:22:34 am by mr.bluesky »

Online Corus Boy

In many Chinese food shops they have a range of 'free' newspapers and n findpaid for ones.

Scan the Personal Ads section and you can find recruitment adverts.

Offline Pennine Rover

You never know how many of these girls are here legally or if they are trafficked.  Thais also get jobs in nail parlours.  Much the same with Turkish barbers shops that have appeared everywhere in recent years. There is another one opened in my little town making three. I know that there is a Mr Big who owns three in local towns as I've seen him visiting in his big black BMW.  What are the work permit requirements for non EU and non UK people in the UK.