Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green Remedies Massage Kings Cross Euston  (Read 1508 times)

Offline derbyladsouth

External Link/Members Only

Was waiting for a train and had a couple of hours free so did a quick scan on here and booked a hour massage at green remedies after reading some good reviews. After being shown downstairs by a hot 20ish Thai I was looking forward to the massage however after I had stripped and was on the couch an older Thai lady came on it the room, at the time I couldn't be bothered to argue so thought would have the massage and leave. I am glad I did stay as the massage was very good with plenty of cc swipes and after I turned over we agreed a price of 40 for b2b. She slid her body all over mine with plenty of rubbing her clit on my cock which got me slightly worried but my cock over ruled my head so let it carry on, I then told her I was coming but she let me come all over her while she continued to rub her herself all over my cock. I was then cleaned up and showered. She did ask if I wanted to continue the massage but I was worried I would miss the train so skipped the end and left. I good massage with a decent looking early 40s thai lady who knows what to do with her body. On the way out noticed a stunning Thai lady at the reception so may call again with the hope she does massages if anyone knows. I work all over the UK but still love coming to London as such a wide choice in parlour and different nationalities to choose from.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:55:36 pm by derbyladsouth »

Offline Mothball15

Do you have the name of the older lady?

Offline LLPunting

A review is meant to be about a specific lady.  IF you can't remember her name (always introduce yourself to the lady who's about to play with your tackle, have none of you any manners?) then make sure you remember enough details about her so you can describe her to others.

If you want to share incomplete details about a massage place then post it in the mini-review thread that's already up and running.

Offline Mothball15

A review is meant to be about a specific lady.  IF you can't remember her name (always introduce yourself to the lady who's about to play with your tackle, have none of you any manners?) then make sure you remember enough details about her so you can describe her to others.

If you want to share incomplete details about a massage place then post it in the mini-review thread that's already up and running.

+1