Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasmine4hotfun / Glasgow  (Read 1127 times)

4 review(s) for jasmine4hotfun (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Happyjose

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Nice 1st floor flat in Maryhill/Ruchill area, not too far from Tesco. Neat bedroom with clean en-suite shower room. Easy safe, free parking outside. Discreet.

Physical: Slim girl, small tits with big responsive nipples, facially attractive enough, clean and fresh, little or no makeup, no noticeable perfume.

Services: DFK, OWO, Fingering, Fucking in various positions.

Overall: Arranged at short notice by text. Good clear comms. Excellent punt. She seemed quite shy at first, but delivered a first class service with enthusiastic kissing, energetic fucking, and one of the best blowjobs I've ever experienced. Nice relaxed chat afterwards.

1hr for £110 seemed good value. Nice lingerie. Her profile seems pretty accurate compared with my experience so can't really think of any downsides - wasn't offered a shower but didn't need one. Would definitely go back. This was a mid-afternoon punt, but she claims to be available from 8am, which could prove useful for the early morning horn.

ickydicky

she is one of my favs. best bj with cim and swallow ever. havent seen her at new flat but will be making a booking very very soon.