Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Molly - Victoria SW1V - Giggly curvy Romanian  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Molly usually works at MKE but booked during one of her London visits.  Usual HoD location, £80 for 30 mins.

She's a 5'3" mid 20s Romanian girl with mid length dyed red hair and a beaming smile. Pale skin adorned with many tattoos and a cute face with nose piercing.
A rather curvy size 12, mini-BBW, with shapely hips, thick thighs, and C/D cup low-hanging tits with large areola.  Carries herself well prancing around and posing for me, with an extremely bubbly personality.

Started with lip kissing, and soon unwrapped her one-piece that her tits were already spilling out of :D
Lots for me to grab ahold of, hints of LFK but whilst she's an eager kisser she's really not a snogger, and slight smokers breath. Regardless couldn't help warming to her.
Down on her knees for OWO. Initially very business like with a rushed pace and hand action, but soon softened her up to discover a distinct repertoire of tricks.
Good use of her tongue and great eye contact. Throughout she seemed to pick up on what I liked.
Gave her a titty fuck before some RO. Very innie pussy, seemed to enjoy what I was doing, getting nice and wet and aromatic.
Dom on to fuck her in mish enjoying some lovely facial expressions and playing with her thick thighs. Finished up in doggy, her pussy rather tight when arched, grabbing those big butt cheeks! :yahoo:

It was an enjoyable fun meet with Molly, who's a lovely girl.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 6/10
Personality 9/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 39/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 10:27:17 pm by Shadow314 »

Online Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review Shadow, added to the list. I do love my red heads. I had a taste of HOD not too long ago and the process is pretty straightforward.