Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milla J  (Read 911 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am not doing anything for the Romanian steriotype here.  I saw Milla a while ago when she was based out in Stratford.  I have long been on the look out for a reliable girl close to the station here or in Kings Cross as it is very convenient.  The photos of Milla are flattering and old.  The location turned out to be much further from the station than I was expecting and she greeted me in a dressing gown at the door.  I should have bolted at this point.  I got

Lots of timewasting,
fag breath,
shit bedroom,
little effort or attempt to engage,
inane chat.

So I am posting this as a warning.  I thought she was poor service and overpriced.  I would not recommend her to anyone, at £150 or much less.

Dave

Stealthshagger

sorry you had a bad one, and thanks for the review. it says on her profile that she isnt taking bookings anymore..did you call her?

password02

Thanks Mr HP - I have had her HL since last year!!! but her AW profile says 'Only taking bookings with regulars etc' but she did look very hot and sexy laste 20's early 30's my idea age and a young milf type.

Can you confirm if she is pretty & good looking BUT shit service and attitude and 'Older' than her AW pics.

Did you see her recently? Any way not an issue now as OFF my Hot List

mrhappypants

'Evening PW.  My review is seriously out of date - three or four months at a guess.  I think she is pretty facially: 7 bordering 8.  Ishe is also physically attractive without being stunning.  She looked a bit older and much more unkempt than the photos.  I think she is another one who used to be able to trade on her looks and given the quality of service (poor) now looks seriously overpriced.  If this doesn't answer it pm me.

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am not doing anything for the Romanian steriotype here.  I saw Milla a while ago when she was based out in Stratford.  I have long been on the look out for a reliable girl close to the station here or in Kings Cross as it is very convenient.  The photos of Milla are flattering and old.  The location turned out to be much further from the station than I was expecting and she greeted me in a dressing gown at the door.  I should have bolted at this point.  I got

Lots of timewasting,
fag breath,
shit bedroom,
little effort or attempt to engage,
inane chat.

So I am posting this as a warning.  I thought she was poor service and overpriced.  I would not recommend her to anyone, at £150 or much less.

Dave

what a piece of shit and for 150 notes  :thumbsdown: scam artist.

Offline king tarzan

been wanting to see her from time, spoke to her over phone, asked for GFE to which she says yes..
then told me no kissing at all..
what nonsense, how the hell can you have a GFE without passionate kissing!!!
Have not bothered with her since and never ever will...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac