Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harlow  (Read 791 times)

Offline JBD

Has anyone seen this young lady in Harlow? Her profile hasn't been accessed for about a week.

External Link/Members Only

She has the same phone number as these two off AdultZone, none of them answer the phone.

I suppose the safest thing to do is steer well clear?

Cheers guys.

Offline sumertime

Some time ago, before I knew better, I arranged a punt in Harlow which turned out to be Bait & Switch! So I get rather cagey when looking at WGs in that area. I have reported three fake profiles in Harlow over the past few months based on my "research".

I had put Jenee on my HL since she looked good and was watching for AW report or UKP review. My basic search did not find anything untowards.

However, picking up on the phone number for Lidia (no way is she a 12!) Telephone: 07783561637 is quite interesting. As you say it is also that given for Xenia and, another on my HL to watch, Jesika. Jesika's profile started in Norwich, went to Harlow and suddenly changed to Harrow - My image searching brought up Net photos of her sililar to those on her AW profile but not enough doubt to shout "fake". But there she is as Denisa on UKA in Norwich!! There is also Niki on UKAdultZ another Czech girl in Essex

So we have five WG's using the same phone number, and not answering but with Private Galleries!

So digging deeper I have discovered that the phone was also used by:
Donal Gonzalez
East Dulwich , Southwark

ramrodronnie

Mmm. Very dubious summertime. Well done you for you're research on them, and same phone numbers for a few WGs.
Personally, (and I reckon many of us would feel the same) I think there is B&S Big Time going on with them, unless someone knows different I'll stay away.  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

Excellent research - Harlow brings me out in an occasional sweat. Had a punt in a tower block there, where the location shit me up. After the punt "release", I reached into the wet wipe bag....to find it was the "spent" wet wipe bag, so I was delving into a diverse range of spunk  :scare:

Thanks for the memory!

ramrodronnie

Excellent research - Harlow brings me out in an occasional sweat. Had a punt in a tower block there, where the location shit me up. After the punt "release", I reached into the wet wipe bag....to find it was the "spent" wet wipe bag, so I was delving into a diverse range of spunk  :scare:

Thanks for the memory!

OMG! Lovely Hertsgent   :scare: