Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah of Amour  (Read 2679 times)

Offline foreverchanges

External Link/Members Only

I had worried that Savannah's gradual movement northwards would mean any attempt by me to see her again would inevitably mean me putting in an appearance at my old stamping ground of Edinburgh so you could imagine my delight last Saturday when her partner in crime Keeva informed me that she was back in the toon.

Communications with Amour were as  excellent as ever and the location is within spitting distance( all be it on a windy day) from Keeva's Quayside location.

The appartment was modern , smart and spotless and I was greeted by a smiling Savannah looking stunning in a lbd with killer heels..I grabbed a quick shower and as soon  as I re -entered the bedroom she was straight into a magnificent deep throat owo and she rather kindly informed me that cim was on the menu..which I'm  sure you will all agree was rather nice of her!!

Then onto foot worship, rimming and a great RO session where she was very responsive then loads of dfk throughout and mutual masturbation before more deep throat owo with me standing on the bed and Savannah kneeling in front of me. Then on with the condom for a quite superb doggy style finish with her gripping me like a vice..so good that I even passed up the cim opportunity.

All followed by a lovely cuddle and chat in which she announced that  herself,Keeva,Lily and Eva are planning a girly night out on the town..imagine bumping into that little party..although I do appreciate that the idea of four WGs in a pub at the same time will not be everybody's cup of tea or Bacardi Breezer come to that matter!

Finally finished with a great discovery that Savannah is a big fan of my particular football team so all in all...ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.
Can't wait for the next time.

Offline PlasticGeordie

All followed by a lovely cuddle and chat in which she announced that  herself,Keeva,Lily and Eva are planning a girly night out on the town..imagine bumping into that little party..although I do appreciate that the idea of four WGs in a pub at the same time will not be everybody's cup of tea or Bacardi Breezer come to that matter!

Bloody hell, imagine that lot out on the town. Be cool to see them when out with mates and go sauntering over for a quick chat !  " I've shagged three of them actually guys, no really I have"

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks.

Glad shes back in the town too, never made it up to seaton/blyth to see her. Hoping to see her this week.

My god....Savannah/Keeva/Lily & Eva on a night out together  :yahoo: Must try & find out when & where?

Offline sesalovdarlo

I had worried that Savannah's gradual movement northwards would mean any attempt by me to see her again would inevitably mean me putting in an appearance at my old stamping ground of Edinburgh so you could imagine my delight last Saturday when her partner in crime Keeva informed me that she was back in the toon.

Communications with Amour were as  excellent as ever and the location is within spitting distance( all be it on a windy day) from Keeva's Quayside location.

The appartment was modern , smart and spotless and I was greeted by a smiling Savannah looking stunning in a lbd with killer heels..I grabbed a quick shower and as soon  as I re -entered the bedroom she was straight into a magnificent deep throat owo and she rather kindly informed me that cim was on the menu..which I'm  sure you will all agree was rather nice of her!!

Then onto foot worship, rimming and a great RO session where she was very responsive then loads of dfk throughout and mutual masturbation before more deep throat owo with me standing on the bed and Savannah kneeling in front of me. Then on with the condom for a quite superb doggy style finish with her gripping me like a vice..so good that I even passed up the cim opportunity.

Finally finished with a great discovery that Savannah is a big fan of my particular football team so all in all...ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.
Can't wait for the next time.

Savannahs ass is the best ass for rimming! I thought savannah does not offer cim? You saying she offers this now? Iv seen her about 8 times and it was never offered, once she told me "I save that for my personal life"

Offline foreverchanges

Savannahs ass is the best ass for rimming! I thought savannah does not offer cim? You saying she offers this now? Iv seen her about 8 times and it was never offered, once she told me "I save that for my personal life"

She told me that seeing as how when she is doing duos with Keeva they 'snowball' it would be silly not to offer CIM..so there's something to think about !!

SJL1892

F**kin tremendous. That comment about her having the best ass to rim....going to have to sample it. Cheers for the review.

Offline sesalovdarlo

F**kin tremendous. That comment about her having the best ass to rim....going to have to sample it. Cheers for the review.

I rimmed it so deep once she may aswell of started offering anal. Absolutely spotless! She uses vag spray before each appointment also so she smells and tastes fresh as a daisy

The fishman 2014

Love reading Al the reviews about savannah. I was told the same thing, that cim is reserved for her personal life which is totally acceptable. Now it seems it's something that's now possible due to the above review I can't wait for my next visit!

Offline foreverchanges

Back for a repeat prescription of Savannah this weekend   :yahoo:

Offline johnny34

Saw Savannah today & can confirm CIM (at discreation) is available.

Its been a little while since i'd seen Sav as she moved to Seaton & then onto Blyth, but now back in Newcastle on the Quayside. Savannah has lost a little bit of weight and looked fantastic in a figure hugging red dress, bra & pants.
Dfk, RO, 69, cowgirl, rev cowgirl, doggy & then finished with CIM.... :yahoo:

Fantastic meet with a great girl.

Strachen1982

Saw Savannah today & can confirm CIM (at discreation) is available.

Its been a little while since i'd seen Sav as she moved to Seaton & then onto Blyth, but now back in Newcastle on the Quayside. Savannah has lost a little bit of weight and looked fantastic in a figure hugging red dress, bra & pants.
Dfk, RO, 69, cowgirl, rev cowgirl, doggy & then finished with CIM.... :yahoo:

Fantastic meet with a great girl.

Does she swallow mate?  She is a great girl and think I might have to go back soon

Offline johnny34

Does she swallow mate?  She is a great girl and think I might have to go back soon

She swallowed the lot..... :yahoo:

NEGaz

I saw Savannah on Friday had a great 45 min punt. Great oral from Her and I could not believe how tight she was as she squatted on my cock. Looking forward to my next visit