Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All Change at NTS  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Dinbat

visited NTS last week, told that Kenny had left and the previous (Spanish)? owners
had taken over control of the Sauna.

Offline Haulder

They've got their work cut out for them but I hope they succeed.

N.T.S. has a lot going for it in terms of location and facilities but these place stand or fall on the quality of the girls.

I hope they don't do the milf line up again.

Offline Sandman1874

Could be a good thing. NTS has certainly fallen away in the last few months. They need to get their act together. A better selection of girls would be a starting point that could encourage some more footfall through the doors.

Offline TKovac

Is the exceptionally chirpy receptionist the oft mentioned bobby?  Haven't ventured down as with only Hailey and Lucy on offer doesn't seem worth it.  With some new ladies might vist with the added bonus of seeing a former sauna star :)
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrhyde

Haven't been to NTS since before summer when the choice was Adelina or nothing. (It was a sunny warm day, others phoned in sick or didn't turn up.) Maybe the Spanish owners can get some new senoritas?

Offline TKovac

Was good for a while wonder what happened.  See lexi has followed her bare backing flat mate paula and is now at London street.  Wonder how long that will last
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

Offline willie loman

Is the exceptionally chirpy receptionist the oft mentioned bobby?  Haven't ventured down as with only Hailey and Lucy on offer doesn't seem worth it.  With some new ladies might vist with the added bonus of seeing a former sauna star :)

Who is the former sauna star?

Offline bigmike32

Visited nts yesterday and was only lucy and hayley on i went to the room with hayley and i wished i didnt.

Offline Sandman1874

Was good for a while wonder what happened.  See lexi has followed her bare backing flat mate paula and is now at London street.  Wonder how long that will last

I phoned NTS yesterday. Was told Lexi is working today, tomorrow and Friday. Interesting to see if she’s at NTS or LSS then.

Offline bigmike32

I will post a review. I shall not be seeing hayley again thats for sure. I will return if lexis working there or is she has jumped ship to lss i might head there.

Offline FBman78

Just keep in mind change takes time and like in football a club won't attract star players without huge paydays.

Offline Wonderwall88

What was so bad about her big mike? I’ve been with Lucy before if it’s the same Lucy 50ish dark hair large nose?

Offline bigmike32

Ive been with lucy she was my first punt in nts and the other day she looked cracking.  Shes fit for her age had dark hair and was well tanned. Anyway hayley was a nice girl i thought her oral skills were average and during sex when i changed positions she seemed to get frustrated i think she likes to take charge. She might be a good ride for some but for me we didnt click.

Offline nike

Phoned a few days ago and there were 3 wgs on, didn't recognise any of the names, perhaps the management has managed to sign up a few squad members, maybe a full team
Before long.  :lol:

Offline TKovac

Phoned today.  Asked who was on.  Chirpy receptionist responds with "Lucy this morning and Connie this afternoon". 

Bit to go before anything approaching a decent roster.  Bloody carols has more :)

Still might make some money developing it into a garden flat

Offline foreverchanges

Phoned a few days ago and there were 3 wgs on, didn't recognise any of the names, perhaps the management has managed to sign up a few squad members, maybe a full team
Before long.  :lol:

They'll be turning into Third Lanark at the rate they're going.

Offline willie loman

I will be back when Jennifer returns, of course if Bobby did the rooms, there would be a queue round the block.

Offline RandyRob69

Totally agree with Willie Loman re both Jennifer and Bobbi. I've always fancied Bobbi (and I think she knows it!) but in fairness to her, she's always kept matters light-hearted and fully professional. If only........

Offline f_angel

Phoned today.  Asked who was on.  Chirpy receptionist responds with "Lucy this morning and Connie this afternoon". 

Bit to go before anything approaching a decent roster.  Bloody carols has more :)

Still might make some money developing it into a garden flat

Connie is back? Now I'm very tempted. Her and Jennifer are both excellent

Offline Jabba the Slut

I phoned earlier today and was told it was only one girl Lexi that was working tonight (Tuesday).
Hope they get more staff quick as I like the variety of choosing between Blair, London street and New Town.Added
Bonus it's a lot more discreet.

Offline willie loman

Connie is back? Now I'm very tempted. Her and Jennifer are both excellent

Who is Connie?

Offline Largs43

Lucy's clocked up a fair few air miles at NTS recently; she used to be a part-timer but she's been on shift every time I've phoned for a few months, and I see in comments here that other guys have phoned, usually to be told she's on too.

Hope she stays on the game, at NTS or elsewhere.

Offline mcampbell

I see Shea is now working at BSS.   Was there yesterday - only her, Crystal and the dreaded Ruby working.  Seems a shortage all round but phoned LSS and there seemed to be about 12 on duty!  Must e about 10% of Romania!