Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SubmissiveRoseUK  (Read 1236 times)

Offline InMefan

I've had her on my hotlist for a while and today contacted her to arrange a booking. I texted her, got a response an hour later she said she can do 3pmish and if I give her address details of hotel which I provided. She then asked if I had any outfit requirements or anything else I want from her. I mentioned I enjoy deep french kissing, she then said she doesn't kiss and it's not on her likes. I then said ahh I will leave it then as kissing is pretty important to me and I enjoy it. She then responded rudely saying "idiot fuck off then, there's a virus around ou know, how incosiderate, I hope you get covif from whoever you choose to see" I've not punted at all during lockdown and only now have considered punting.
I've just noticed now on her profile under her frequently asked questions she states she doesn't kiss. I'm pretty sure that wasn't on there before
I've put this in discussion section as no booking was actually agreed or made in the end.

Online MrBamboo

Wasn't this the WG that somebody claimed on here that she robbed money off him ????

Offline GingerNuts

Wasn't this the WG that somebody claimed on here that she robbed money off him ????

It's in her review by Tcage.

Offline pbrown355

Doesn't sound very submissive

Offline The Owl

It's in her review by Tcage.

Her review history seems pretty shit. One negative review for robbery and another negative review for excess charging of hidden extras (possibly based on age discrimination). I think OP had a lucky escape, the prossie sounds like a prize cunt.

Offline j_181

Kissing was allowed when I saw her last year (reviewed on here). Her covid argument is daft. Kissing is no more risky that lying underneath someone with their respiratory droplets falling all over your face for half an hour.

I get the impression that you will only get the full sub service if she finds you attractive - if not, crap service and arsey attitude as other (especially older) punters have noted.