Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve milf dudley  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Adultworkuser

Hi guys, was just wondering if anyone else here remembers eve in dudley? Always wanted to see her but never got round to it. Looks like she's retired now , or has she moved?

Offline Littlefoot

Do you mean this one?

External Link/Members Only

Profile hasn’t completely gone just not advertising. So she may start it back up.  :unknown:

Unless someone knows something more pertinent?

Someone I was very interested in also at the time, but like you never got round to it.  :dash:

Offline Adultworkuser

Do you mean this one?

External Link/Members Only

Profile hasn’t completely gone just not advertising. So she may start it back up.  :unknown:

Unless someone knows something more pertinent?

Someone I was very interested in also at the time, but like you never got round to it.  :dash:

Yh that's her thanks Littlefoot 👍

Offline Dudleyswinger

Shes back under a different name party girl Colette.

Offline Adultworkuser

How do you know it's her mate?

Offline Dudleyswinger

Because i actually know her off here. She was a fwb before she was on a/w a eve.

Offline Littlefoot

Have you got a link?

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Littlefoot

This seems to be who he's referring to. It's the only match on AW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers GN, was struggling to find her.  :hi:

Offline Dudleyswinger

I met her recently and she knows how to suck cock. Im also seeing her this week hopefully but as a fwb not a punter.

Offline Night king

Offline Littlefoot

His she still in Dudley,?

Out calls only. Grrrr.

Keep my eyes on the profile.  :hi:

Offline Night king

Out calls only. Grrrr.

Keep my eyes on the profile.  :hi:

I have seen her in Dudley few years ago now, was having issues doing incalls,

Was a bit of nightmare booking has it got son at home and sons girlfriend coming around to the house,

Offline Adultworkuser

I have seen her in Dudley few years ago now, was having issues doing incalls,

Was a bit of nightmare booking has it got son at home and sons girlfriend coming around to the house,

Did you have any issues with others being around during the punt?

Offline Night king

Did you have any issues with others being around during the punt?

No mate there was no issues, just got cancelled few times has the sons girlfriend turned up to the house, lol

Just sent her massage she's in Wolverhampton now not in Dudley anymore

Offline Digger1965

Excuse my ignorance,  but what's an fwb?.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Offline Digger1965

Lucky you, she is just my type and looks well mucky. Wish I had a fwb like her...enjoy.

Offline Dudleyswinger

Ive told her ive said shes back so might get a few extra messages ive got her number but its her personal number.

Offline Digger1965

Well DS, I would love to meet her so send me her number privately if she is available at anytime. 👍

Offline tesla

Well DS, I would love to meet her so send me her number privately if she is available at anytime. 👍

you are well out of order asking for her personal number.

Offline Jasonk71

I met her recently and she knows how to suck cock. Im also seeing her this week hopefully but as a fwb not a punter.
Been here since Jan 2016 & never done a review.  Why should anybody believe a word of what you say

Offline Dudleyswinger

You dont have to believe it but i named her new profile so prople could find her and its my choice not to put reviews on. I do have her number and as ive already stated its her personal one. I was trying to help.

Offline Littlefoot

You dont have to believe it but i named her new profile so prople could find her and its my choice not to put reviews on. I do have her number and as ive already stated its her personal one. I was trying to help.
It’s your choice not to review, but you could end up getting banned.
Site rules:
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline tesla

you might wish to read the rules, especially rule 1 and 27   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Night king

Why pay if you can get it for free, :D

Offline tesla

It’s your choice not to review, but you could end up getting banned.
Site rules:
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

you beat me to it...

Offline Dudleyswinger

you beat me to it...
Didnt realise next girl i see ill review as dont want to be putting reviews on from weeks ago

Offline tesla

Didnt realise next girl i see ill review as dont want to be putting reviews on from weeks ago

you can review up to six months from the punt, so weeks ago maybe ok

Offline Shplurgh

To be fair, it's not mentioned on here much :lol: :lol:

If anything, posting reviews from weeks ago can be advantageous to you as there's less chance of you identifying yourself as the passage of time anonomises you.

Offline Heavy_Cream

I was lucky enough to meet Collette twice at The Private Club, once in late February and again a couple of weeks later in March, just prior to lockdown.

She's a really good MILF and offers plenty of DFK to heighten the mood! Having her stride you, she can really stir things up, when she's wiggling her hips. She also possesses a cracking pair of boobs too!

I'm hoping that when The Private Club reopens that she makes a return there! ☺️

Offline tesla

I was lucky enough to meet Collette twice at The Private Club, once in late February and again a couple of weeks later in March, just prior to lockdown.

but you neglected to leave any reviews, or are you just another leech