Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Deluxe Agency Girl  (Read 2448 times)

Offline slimdude1

Hey punters,

I've noticed this new very very hot addition to the Deluxe agency. Massive tits and a firm arse. Has anyone happen to of seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems she does incalls too now.

Offline James

Shes on my hl. Need to organise a cheap hotel. Missed her incall day
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DAlpine1980

There has been some turnover on this agency recently with profile popping up and going. Something feels a bit off about it, but they ha e had a fee profiles I liked.

Offline James

they seem to have the only good quality British girls in bham. seen hannah and sienna and prob the only bham girls worth seeing. Not touting btw

Comms are all good now i seem to get through  most of the time.

Offline James

think shes this girl reinvented
External Link/Members Only

website is out of date, still has megan on there

Offline James

Seen her, was desperate so booked a outcall. Attractive girl. But neutral. Didnt engage after round one. Found this with a few deluxe girls. Its like they are told after one cum. Either waste time or dont engage. Also photoshopped pics. Shes a size 10.
Review soon

Offline slimdude1

Big shame! Was this recently mate? Their prices are ridiculous nowadays and I know theyh're offering incall again at £180 p/h.

Sienna also looks like she's left the agency

Offline James

Big shame! Was this recently mate? Their prices are ridiculous nowadays and I know theyh're offering incall again at £180 p/h.

Sienna also looks like she's left the agency

Yes recently, the prices are dire, but they know they are unique, In bham they are the only British teenage girls in the business.
All girls are attractive, only hannah give the best service, ie she kisses all the way through. Sienna i seen once and then seen again, second time i didnt enjoy, goes through the motions.

Grace is attractive but again motions. They used to do 30 min incalls before covid.
It feels like they have a script to run through most of the time, and they always are out of the room on the hour, so any one who they see, if you dont cum i can guess it will be time up. Like i said this was a last min punt, was desperate, had the room and was let down by a girl outside of punting. So went for it.

Offline James

saw sienna on seeking earlier, makes sense

Offline Wood2017

Yes recently, the prices are dire, but they know they are unique, In bham they are the only British teenage girls in the business.
All girls are attractive, only hannah give the best service, ie she kisses all the way through. Sienna i seen once and then seen again, second time i didnt enjoy, goes through the motions.

Grace is attractive but again motions. They used to do 30 min incalls before covid.
It feels like they have a script to run through most of the time, and they always are out of the room on the hour, so any one who they see, if you dont cum i can guess it will be time up. Like i said this was a last min punt, was desperate, had the room and was let down by a girl outside of punting. So went for it.

I'm looking forward to this review of Grace, James.

I've wanted to see her but i was already struggling to justify the rates being charged. Your review might end up swinging it either way.

Offline James

its not all bad, shes attractive, arrived on time, smelt fresh. Just felt a bit mechanical really like they have a script on what to do.
Kissing was given, not dfk but i think thats the norm now, maybe she would dfk before covid.

Its more that after round 1. The kissing is not like it was at the start. All girls i seen from this agency do this, Hannah not so much. Lucky i was able to cum on both rounds. But someone who may struggle get the feeling they would leave before you cum if times up.