Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What turns you off?  (Read 13236 times)

daffon

+1 on that!

Also, girls with no hips and skinny lips.

I love no hips, skinny lips, sharp noses and sticky out ears! Really I'm up with the elves or fairies!

Isn't it great that there is a punter for almost any female body shape, appearance and style. I needn't feel sorry for BBW's which I don't find beautiful at all.

Daffon

Offline wazzockchops

Having to dry your cock on their kids Thomas the Tank towel  :(

Also kids toothbrushes by the sink when you're washing your hands/face/cock.

Or worse, much worse, being handed a baby grow to wipe my spooge off my belly. That made me consider wtf was I doing!

tyner

What about Scat.......Visiting French Girl Magalie for some soon. Does anyone know anything about her lately?

vorian

What about Scat.......Visiting French Girl Magalie for some soon. Does anyone know anything about her lately?

Four posts all mentioning this prossie. Do you know anything about her.

Offline pay as u hoe

Piss off!

Toshiba

Youre a gonna daft kunt

vorian

Four posts all mentioning this prossie. Do you know anything about her.

Now 11 out of 13 posts,  bloody idiot.

Offline ForrestGump

Personal hygiene and attitude take joint first place.
Not far behind is the cleanliness and calmness of the punt venue. By calmness I mean: not hearing other voices, door buzzers or footsteps outside the room.
Everything else falls into the 'nice to have' rather than 'need to have' category for me. That said I do prefer natural features rather than surgically or cosmetically enhanced given the choice.  :)

Captain Kang

Fanny Pong.
Rusty ring.
No eye contact.

Salt

Toshiba

I have a punt in an hour, hoping she has clean towel as im first up

And a fresh fanny

Offline ForrestGump

And a fresh fanny

Well... if she can't get stuff like that organised for the start of the day...  :unknown:

Rochdull lad

And a fresh fanny

Subject to her partner/minder/ponce not having been there before you this morning, of course, Holycrosser.

Online hendrix

Paying for "Extra's" - Do what you enjoy doing, not just for more money.

aerofan5

Having experienced quite a lot of the previously mentioned problems, the number 1 turnoff for me is going down on the fish market!

Natural body smells can be erotic, but a really sour and fishy fanny turns me off big time.

IloveRed

Having experienced quite a lot of the previously mentioned problems, the number 1 turnoff for me is going down on the fish market!

Natural body smells can be erotic, but a really sour and fishy fanny turns me off big time.

I tend to agree there, fish market diving would be a #1 deterrrent for me. I have to say, in the same breath (haha), that an excessively sanitized and scented muff is also a big turn off for me. I like "natural" scent.