Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possible TOFTT with British_Lexi_Bellee in Cheltenham  (Read 1346 times)

Offline springpunter

I have been looking at British_Lexi_Bellee External Link/Members Only for a while, but at £240 PH it was a no go.  Now dropped to £180 PH so I am seriously thinking about it.  AW feedback does not set off any alarm bells, but has been taken with a pinch of salt.  Anyone else see any red flags on this profile (or even visited and not reviewed).

Offline lamboman

Well at least one image is lifted off the net and not her so I'd proceed with caution.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeremy

I wonder why so few pics. But otherwise seems ok - main barrier for me would be the price.

EDIT: lamboman snuck in before me, if one image is BS, that coupled with lack of an extensive gallery does set off alarm bells for me.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 05:40:20 pm by Jeremy »

Offline Happy2000

I got through once on text and phone, Got given an address and I arrived. Then ghosted.
Won’t be trying again anytime soon. Time wasted
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 06:02:54 am by Happy2000 »

Offline springpunter

Hmmmm. I didn't find the BS photo and nothing came back on the phone number.  Also did the search on here and nothing.

The price was too much, but if she is as hot as the photos (noting the fake in there) then the drop to £180 may make here over my normal budget but a special treat.

The little brain is telling me one thing and the sensible brain is saying bin it.  Thinking about proceeding with caution and having a plan B, C, D....  if it is a B&S then have a word with little brain about walking if she is not as hot as in the photos.  Will feedback in about a fortnight.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 08:02:37 am by springpunter »

Offline lamboman

(noting the fake in there) t

I think they are all fake I just found one easily enough,steer clear.

Offline Al

Yandex search on the two bottom images show they have bene used in various places which suggests to me they have just been stolen off the net.

Offline springpunter

Just tried again to check the photos, this time with Yandex, did originally use another image seach that checks google (= useless).  Found the fakes this time :thumbsdown:

I did call 4 times (at least an hour between each), the first leaving an answerphone message asking to make a booking for next week.  After the second call I got a text back with a postcode near 'The Vine' saying available at 2:30 and to call when parked up!  The last 2 calls were after 2:30 and there was no answer, so good job I had not taken the effort to travel in.

Now off my HL and not going to be TOFTT.

Offline qu3rky1

Managed to get a visit to her last week as was close to the area.
She's not the girl in photos, but she is a slim petite young girl...

Review to follow - max NEUTRAL
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.

Offline springpunter

Cheers, will watch for the review.

She may be a Plan D, after some more established SPs.

Offline qu3rky1

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:54:16 am by qu3rky1 »
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.

Offline Caratacus

I think they are all fake I just found one easily enough,steer clear.

How do you check? It’d be a huge help to me

Offline lamboman

How do you check? It’d be a huge help to me

Reverse image search there are a few to choose from.

Offline Cheltclient

Why this site is so essential. Years ago could easily have booked from a profile like this. Also shows why UKP reviews so much better than AW feedback

Offline Jeremy

As this review confirms, not the girl in the photos, and a shit punt to boot.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325657.0

Offline Cheltclient

If those pics were real, I’d be there like a shot. But I’d suspect we’d be looking at £1000 an hour :)