Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lushious lucygfe - anyone had the pleasure  (Read 3240 times)

Offline Bristolboy

Hi, I've noticed this girl for a while, the feed back is good, but the lack of pics is never a good thing in my opinion.
Anyone had a punt with her? I am very tempted

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

timmyshorny

Hi, I've noticed this girl for a while, the feed back is good, but the lack of pics is never a good thing in my opinion.

Cheers

did you end up seeing her?

SirFrank

I've never seen this girl before on the SW region link. Haven't heard anything about her. With the exception of a few punters most of her feedback is from blokes with 0-1 feedback. Also her charges are excessive for the area. Some of the good standard girls in this region charge less

timmyshorny

I've never seen this girl before on the SW region link. Haven't heard anything about her. With the exception of a few punters most of her feedback is from blokes with 0-1 feedback. Also her charges are excessive for the area. Some of the good standard girls in this region charge less

I've got a theory about her. remember the original post I put up about finding a girl the profile is very similar lay out to External Link/Members Only so maybe an agency? or fake? both even spell AVLBLE in the same annoying way

SirFrank

I've got a theory about her. remember the original post I put up about finding a girl the profile is very similar lay out to External Link/Members Only so maybe an agency? or fake? both even spell AVLBLE in the same annoying way

Well spotted bork file page set up is identical. This girls feedback is hidden which is dubious.  Ant see enough pics to establish if they are the same girl but something going on

timmyshorny

There are a few on aw set up like this. I only really noticed it because the way the spell Available really annoyed me!!! and in my original thread someone said that sophie I linked looked fake

timmyshorny

if you do a search on south west in those price ranges these profiles come up all with same layouts. I favourite them originally because of the annoying spelling of available. But all have similar layouts... Bit odd.... maybe an agency? or fakes? who knows? anyone actually met any of these?

Luschious lucygfeExternal Link/Members Only
sexi sophieExternal Link/Members Only
Madison_jadeExternal Link/Members Only
Nawty Jess External Link/Members Only
Katie lou External Link/Members Only

As you can tell I'm bored senseless at home.

Offline Bristolboy

Hi, I've not seen her yet, I txt her and had good comms, but still no pictures.
I don't think they are the same girl, but after viewing those other profiles, I think I'll give it a miss.
160 an hour did seem quite steep, I think i draw the line at 150.
Thanks guys

Offline TerryTibbs

Cheers

Hi guys.

This is an interesting find....Ive never seen this profile before?  She has been on AW since 2011....she has never been on any of my searches?  Strange...

But judging by the feedback I would probably say she is real.

Terry  :timeout

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Got a sensible reply from her via email.

She is showing 8 aliases which is reasonable.

I think worth a try, even at £160.

Offline Bristolboy

Hi

Got a sensible reply from her via email.

She is showing 8 aliases which is reasonable.

I think worth a try, even at £160.

Ha, yeah. It's the pics that make me unsure, I'm mean, it's not as if she has a few with no face,
or even body selfies, I'm just warery.
I'm sure I'll get horny and go for her, if I do, I will post a review.... If it's shit....
I'll hold you responsible   :lol: :D

timmyshorny

Ha, yeah. It's the pics that make me unsure, I'm mean, it's not as if she has a few with no face,
I'm sure I'll get horny and go for her, if I do, I will post a review.... If it's shit....

Let us know if you do :)

Offline TerryTibbs

Thanks  :(

Terry

Offline bristolbcfc

Just seen this thread!!

Lucy is the real deal i've seen her twice, is slightly over priced compared to some others i've seen, great body and attractive.

SirFrank

Profiles are all very similar but for the most part looks like different girls. Fuck me I was tired last night and posted via my phone. Spelling etc above in my post is shite. Sorry. Anyway lots of these girls have hidden feedback. Always dubious about that

Offline Bristolboy

Just seen this thread!!

Lucy is the real deal i've seen her twice, is slightly over priced compared to some others i've seen, great body and attractive.

Sweet! Any chance of a few details about her? Don't need a full review

touch.and.go

Just seen this thread!!

What is she like facially?

Offline bristolbcfc

What is she like facially?

Sweet! Any chance of a few details about her? Don't need a full review

She's attractive, good body, lovely bum, DFK, good oral & sex.

As i said she's more expensive than some of the other WG's i've seen i wouldn't say great VFM but i had a good time on both meets.

Offline Johny Stone

if you do a search on south west in those price ranges these profiles come up all with same layouts. I favourite them originally because of the annoying spelling of available. But all have similar layouts... Bit odd.... maybe an agency? or fakes? who knows? anyone actually met any of these?

Luschious lucygfeExternal Link/Members Only
sexi sophieExternal Link/Members Only
Madison_jadeExternal Link/Members Only
Nawty Jess External Link/Members Only
Katie lou External Link/Members Only

As you can tell I'm bored senseless at home.

all profiles are gone now, except for Luschious lucygfeExternal Link/Members Only

strange

timmyshorny

Offline Bristolboy

She has new feedback, from someone with no feedback, saying not too be
put off by the price.... Suspicious?  :unknown:

timmyshorny

how odd????

Offline bristolbcfc

Don't let the price put you off. Very beautiful lady who is exceptionally talented.

She is attractive, however 'exceptionally talented' i'd take umbridge with. Sex and oral were good but there's a lot better on offer from some of the WG's i've seen in the Bristol area. IMHO definite fake feedback.