Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishredhead  (Read 1772 times)

4 review(s) for Englishredhead (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Caution - First ever punt. ⚠    :yahoo:

Nottingham City Centre Hotel.
1 hour
£140

From my registration on this site last week I'd decided I was going to dip my toe into punting.
After a few days lurking, following threads in my local area I decided I was going to go straight for the big stuff & booked myself in for yesterdays Hush Party in Nottingham.
I get sex at home, just few & far between. My logic here was that seeing maybe one or two girls a month would be in my budget comfortably but it would only match what I get at home anyway, so a party every month or two would suite my appetite more accordingly.

Thursday morning comes, I've already freed up the afternoon for the 1:30 party, I call Adele at 8:30 & no answer.
After a couple more calls & a text I receive a text back.
Party is off.
Adele & Carmella had been in a smash on the way to Nottingham & was still at the hospital.
A quick text back to say I hope they're ok.

Gutted.   :dash:

I'd been revved for this for days & even spent the previous evening trimming & prepping for the occasion.

Then I found myself at home, twiddling my thumbs pondering on 1-1's.
It wasn't in my plans but today was supposed to be my 1st punt & I'm damn sure it was going to happen.

After a good hour trawling A/W, getting knock backs due to zero feedback & going about it all wrong just booking, I recieved a mail from Ruby to call first.

A quick call to a nice sounding girl & it was on!

I'd explained it was my first time & Ruby was fine with that. She seemed a bit young (21) for my first punt at 37 but I wanted to make today happen.
I know... Hasty decisions lead to disaster but better the devil you know!

Ruby gave me the hotel name & not greatly knowledgeable of Notts City Centre I checked it on maps & left with plenty of time, 25 minutes drive.
Found the hotel almost on the hour & shit, no parking at hotel.
Luckily a nice Mr. Plod was walking down the street who kindly directed me to a municipal just accross the street.  :D

Ticket, parked. Ready.

Almost on the hour & Ruby rang (punting phone after lurking here for a week  :thumbsup:) checking if still on & gave me room number.
She'd told me where the lifts were so straight through the lobby while on the phone, in lifts & up to room.

Door opens & Ruby ushers me in, dressed a little casually but all smiles, accurate to pics (although not as much make up) & very pretty.

At this point, and I didn't tell her, I hadn't noticed from the pictures but in person she was almost very the double of one of my girlfriends at that very age (you can consider this review biased from this point  :angelgirl:

A quick chat about it being my first time etc I was offered a shower in a nice clean bathroom then out & on the bed.
Ruby undressed to underwear while asking what I liked then climbed on me smiling for some great owo.

This being my first time I was obviously apprehensive & nervous but Ruby soon had me hard, taking it all in (I'm not big) flicking her tongue, altering her speeds & making eye contact.
Oral better than I ever get at home so that's a bonus!
She asked me if I wanted to fuck but I was enjoying the oral so carried on with that for a few more minutes.
Ruby has a lovely little body & a nice round ass. A lovely soft belly too.
Time to fuck came, underwear off, nice small breasts with rosebud nappies, tidy looking & shaved pussy & she put a condom on me as I explained I'm usually a quick cum'er.

Not today.

Call it nerves, whatever, but never, in my whole life have I lost a rod but today the little guy kept wanting to wilt every now & again.
Ruby dealt with this professionally several times by taking the rubber off & giving more owo to bring him back to life then pop on a fresh one.
She was chatty & funny when needed be, never rushed me, never clock watched (I actually had to ask if we'd run over as I was struggling to pop), gave me 100% attention in all positions I asked for. Doggy, deep doggy, mish (legs everywhere!) bent over the bed, standing, wanking, her on top (up & down & gyrating). We were also very, very sweaty!
She was all smiles & often asked if I was ok.

With time almost up in my head I was determined to pop so I opted to straddle her & finished all over her belly.

Now Ruby has lots of things on her likes list that we didn't do.
Kissing, facial (she actually asked me not to come on her face), ro to name a few.
Everything we did is stated here, I'd not asked for anything prior to meeting & this being my first punt (and infidelity) I took everything at my own pace & within my own comfort zone.

In hindsight I wish I'd done more for her satisfaction. We surely did click & she was more than happy spending the hour focused on my satisfaction.

On reflection I'm glad the events of yesterday led me to a 1-1 with Ruby, the Hush Party could've led my confidence, conscience  & naivety into sensory overload but it's definitely next on the agenda.

Ruby then offered me a shower while she was naked on the bed, I took this as I was dripping with sweat (I'm sure I list a litre all over her!).
We then chatted while I got dressed. She said she'd had a nice time & asked how my first time was. I told her it was amazing & she commented that I'd probably be a regular now
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:43:06 am by NottsNylonLuvr »

Offline ashleynotts

Goog review, looking forward to many more  ;)

I've read a few reviews that aren't really that favourable to her, so good to see the balance being addressed somewhat. She remains on my hotlist anyway  :rose:

pleasure

Nice to hear you had a good time too. I saw her a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it, but after my positive review a few people gave her negatives, so I was beginning to think it was only me!

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Thanks.
Let's not forget that this was my first punt & I kept everything pretty much vanilla though. I was very lost in the whole experience.
I've no doubt that she won't be to everyone's taste

pleasure

Thanks.
Let's not forget that this was my first punt & I kept everything pretty much vanilla though. I was very lost in the whole experience.
I've no doubt that she won't be to everyone's taste

No doubt. Punting is a pretty subjective affair. It's just that the way some people described their experiences with Ruby, it's like they were seeing an entirely different girl.